CCIE Enterprise 100 % Job Guarantee Course Training in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero Course overview
The CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero course is an integrated training program designed for graduates and fresher’s as per the enterprise requirements. CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero course is 100% Job Guarantee program and one of the most popular program Octa Networks ever had.
Octa Networks has specialized itself in Job guaranteed courses after thorough discussions with industry experts like Hiring Manager, Technical Managers, Team leaders, HR, Recruitment Officers and much more. Our Zero to Hero Program focuses on molding candidates as per the Industry needs. These courses are designed as per industry needs and are planned in such a way that candidate is guaranteed to get a job after successful completion of the training.
The course covers technical knowledge right from the foundation level up to the expert level and that’s why this program is called Zero to Hero program. This program includes: New CCNA (200-301) + CCNP (ENCOR 300-401 + ENARSI 300-410) + CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Training. Apart from theory, rigorous hands-on lab sessions, it also comprise of industry experts’ sessions, practice tests, group discussions, technical presentations, resume preparation, topology preparation, interview preparation, and much more. Upon completion of this program, you will be able IT Superhero who can design, implement, operate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex enterprise networks.
Octa Networks is the only cisco training Institute in India to give you “On Paper Job Guarantee” the day you enroll for our CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero program.
Octa Networks is also world’s largest and only cisco training Institute having real devices for ALL CCIE tracks. Candidates can touch and feel routers, switches, next generation firewalls, next generation IPS, nexus 7000, nexus 9000, wireless controllers, access points, IP phones and basically all the devices used in all of the cisco CCIE tracks. No training center in the world houses all of the CCIE devices under one roof.
Octa Networks is the World’s only Cisco Training Center with 2 x Octa CCIE's as Mentors with 25+ years of experience among themselves and has one of the best Cisco CCIE Certified Trainers to motivate, nurture and guide you throughout your Cisco Certification career path.
Our Candidates are working with the best of the IT companies in the world like Cisco, Amazon, Vmware, World Wide, Dimension Data, NTT, Orange, Accenture, Tech-Mahindra, HCL, TCS, Wipro, British-Telecom, Mphassis, Intuit are just few names from the never-ending list.
Our candidates are not only working in India but also in countries like USA, Canada, Europe, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Australia and many more countries. Their salary packages vary from 10 to 50 Lacs INR per annum in India and 100,000 to 300,000 USD (60 Lacs to 2 cr. in INR) per annum in international countries.
CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero Course Details
- 30 days of Instructor-led classroom training
- 30 days of Virtual instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- All Undergraduates/Graduates from BCA, BE, BSC, BCOM, BA Background or Diploma Holders who are interested in Networking Domain are eligible for this training. Admission to this training program is given only after face to face discussion with our Training counselors
What you'll learn in this course
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Network Fundamentals
- How to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers
- Managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats
- Foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking
How you'll benefit
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation
- Prepare for the 200-301 CCNA exam certification
What is CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero Course Curriculum?
Our CCIE training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero Exam
Before taking the CCNA course, candidates should be familiar with
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
- Get Started with Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Observe How a Switch Operates
- Perform Basic Switch Configuration
- Implement the Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Implement an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Implement IPv4 Static Routing
- Implement IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Implement Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implement PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on CCIE Racks which are based on latest CCIE exam blueprints and in return boost their confidence to work with such high end devices efficiently in enterprise networks.
- Cisco CSR 1000v Series Cloud Services Routers with Cisco IOS XE SD-WAN Release 16.12
- Cisco IOSv with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.8
- Cisco IOSv-L2 with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.2
- Cisco SD-WAN (vManage, vBond, vSmart, vEdge) Software Release 18.4
- Cisco DNA Center Release 1.3.1
- Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches Release 16.12
- Router: ISR 1841, 1905, 2811, 2911
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560 Poe Switch
- Tools: Cisco IOS , Putty, GNS and Cisco Packet Tracer
Supporting virtual machines
- Cisco Identity Services Engine 2.6
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Enterprise network engineers
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network designer
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero training program?
Below is the salary graph for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certified engineer in India.
|CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Zero to Hero Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours||4 Hours|
|Duration||6 Months||12 Months|
|6 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Zero to Hero||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Zero to Hero||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Zero to Hero||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Zero to Hero||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Course duration depends upon whether you opt for regular or weekend batch. If you opt for regular batch then the duration will be 6 months and if you opt for weekend then the course duration will be 12 months.
We provide renowned, expert, and industry certified trainers having industrial experience of at least 3 years. Our technical team members are well-groomed, experienced, and expert in their respective area of specialization.
We provide 100% placement guarantee. In fact, Octa Networks is the only cisco training Institute in India to give you “On Paper Job Guarantee” the day you enroll for our CCIE Enterprise Zero to Hero program. However, for other courses we provide 100% Placement assistance for interview and job alert.
No. It’s absolutely FREE for students enrolling our CCIE Zero to Hero program. However its chargeable for students who have enrolled trainings other than CCIE Zero to Hero program.
Yes. There will be enough number of doubt clearing sessions. Some of our experienced mentors will be guiding you on the respective topics.
Students are provided with rigorous hands-on lab sessions, industry experts’ sessions, practice tests, group discussions, technical presentations, resume preparation, interview preparation, and much more
After the clearance of the course fee payment students will be informed via call, E-mail or sms.
Yes, the student can enroll for more than one course. We appreciate student’s eagerness and readiness for more courses and provide proper guidance