DevNet Associate 200-901 Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate 200-901 Course overview
Octa Networks is the pioneer in the Cisco Certification training services in Mumbai India. Keeping in line with their track record of providing the best Cisco training services across the certification program, Octa Networks is presenting Cisco Certified DevNet Associate training
Software and networking are growing more and more interconnected every day. World of networking infrastructure engineers and the world of software developers have started overlapping to a great extent. Rightfully so, Cisco is moving in the direction of bridging the gap between the networking infrastructure engineers and the software application developers. Automation (Software-defined infrastructure programmability), New expectations for speed, scale and security along with increased performance, reliability and security (AI/ML & Business Insights) are the hallmarks of the modern Networking Infrastructure requirements. Software developers have to improve the speed of development and offer Cloud services which are quick and easy. Internet of things (connectivity) is going to increase the value of edge computing and analytics which in turn is supported by enhanced developer tools, APIs and Open Source technologies. Networking engineers are not expected to be software developers but they are expected to be able to understand the elements of programming and their expectations at least.
In keeping with the tradition of providing leadership in aligning technological advancement with the business needs, Cisco is driving the industry towards ‘Unleashing the full capabilities of the new network’ for which leveraging the New Network, Networking, and the Software Skills are the key elements.
Cisco certification program is providing leadership in shepherding the networking world by building an ecosystem of trained professionals who can develop software on top of Cisco platforms without losing the agility, relevance, flexibility, integrity, and brand. DevNet (CCDA Cisco Certified DevNet Associate) is the move in this direction. Necessary changes are being made in the CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE certification programs to reflect these objectives while launching new certifications like CCDA, CCDP, and CCDE.
CISCO’s modular CCDA training program is aimed at catering to various technological needs and demands of the individuals and the industry. CCDA certification program is designed to focus on knowledge and skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. The CCDA certification covers the fundamentals of software development and design for Cisco platforms. The CCDA certification is the first step towards preparing yourselves for professional-level job roles like software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists are expected to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, Internet of Things (IoT), DevOps, and Webex.
Octa Networks is launching CCDA Bootcamp and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their existing CCNA/CCNP and CCIE certifications. We provide the best CCNA, CCNP, CCDP Training in Mumbai. We will strive to keep up the good work we are doing as the best CCDA, CCDP training institute in India.
CCDA 200-901 Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of Virtual instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Anyone having Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Degree.
- Network engineers and Software developers who are looking for the enhancement of their skills and acquire in-depth know-how in the specific areas of technology or domain based on their interests or professional-level job roles.
- Network engineers who is thinking about getting into network automation, learning python and what infrastructure code really means and for those software engineers who's trying to break into the networking world and integrate Cisco's infrastructure with your software code.
What you'll learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to implement:
- Python Programming
- Configuring Network applications using Cisco platforms as a base
- Automation workflows across network infrastructure using API's and Python
- Automation workflows across security infrastructure using API's and Python
- Automation workflows across collaboration infrastructure using API's and Python
- Automation workflows across computing infrastructure using API's and Python
How you'll benefit
- As a CCDA (Cisco Certified DevNet Associate), you can position yourself as a professional with advanced skillsets and knowledge in developing and maintaining applications built on the Cisco platform.
- With the CCDA certification, you get to seek technical expertise with the DevNet certification program which in its entirety (CCDA, CCDP & soon to be released CCDE) validates the skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals.
- The program certifies key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, IoT, DevOps, and Cloud.
- Adding the CCDA certification badge on your social media platforms gives you instant recognition and increases the visibility of your profiles.
- Candidates can start from CCDA directly. There are no prerequisites to start the CCDA certification.
What is CCDA Course Curriculum?
Our CCDA training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of DevNet Associate Exam
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
- Compare data formats (XML, JSON, and YAML)
- Describe parsing of common data format (XML, JSON, and YAML) to Python data structures
- Describe the concepts of test-driven development
- Compare software development methods (agile, lean, and waterfall)
- Explain the benefits of organizing code into methods / functions, classes, and modules
- Identify the advantages of common design patterns (MVC and Observer)
- Explain the advantages of version control
- Utilize common version control operations with Git
- Push / pull
- Merge and handling conflicts
- Construct a REST API request to accomplish a task given API documentation
- Describe common usage patterns related to webhooks
- Identify the constraints when consuming APIs
- Explain common HTTP response codes associated with REST APIs
- Troubleshoot a problem given the HTTP response code, request and API documentation
- Identify the parts of an HTTP response (response code, headers, body)
- Utilize common API authentication mechanisms: basic, custom token, and API keys
- Compare common API styles (REST, RPC, synchronous, and asynchronous)
- Construct a Python script that calls a REST API using the requests library
- Construct a Python script that uses a Cisco SDK given SDK documentation
- Describe the capabilities of Cisco network management platforms and APIs (Meraki, Cisco DNA Center, ACI, Cisco SD-WAN, and NSO)
- Describe the capabilities of Cisco compute management platforms and APIs (UCS Manager, UCS Director, and Intersight)
- Describe the capabilities of Cisco collaboration platforms and APIs (Webex Teams, Webex devices, Cisco Unified Communication Manager including AXL and UDS interfaces, and Finesse)
- Describe the capabilities of Cisco security platforms and APIs (Firepower, Umbrella, AMP, ISE, and ThreatGrid)
- Describe the device level APIs and dynamic interfaces for IOS XE and NX-OS
- Identify the appropriate DevNet resource for a given scenario (Sandbox, Code Exchange, support, forums, Learning Labs, and API documentation)
- Apply concepts of model driven programmability (YANG, RESTCONF, and NETCONF) in a Cisco environment
- Construct code to perform a specific operation based on a set of requirements and given API reference documentation such as these:
- Obtain a list of network devices by using Meraki, Cisco DNA Center, ACI, Cisco SD-WAN, or NSO
- Manage spaces, participants, and messages in Webex Teams
- Obtain a list of clients / hosts seen on a network using Meraki or Cisco DNA Center
- Describe benefits of edge computing
- Identify attributes of different application deployment models (private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, and edge)
- Identify the attributes of these application deployment types
- Virtual machines
- Bare metal
- Describe components for a CI/CD pipeline in application deployments
- Construct a Python unit test
- Interpret contents of a Dockerfile
- Utilize Docker images in local developer environment
- Identify application security issues related to secret protection, encryption (storage and transport), and data handling
- Explain how firewall, DNS, load balancers, and reverse proxy in application deployment
- Describe top OWASP threats (such as XSS, SQL injections, and CSRF)
- Utilize Bash commands (file management, directory navigation, and environmental variables)
- Identify the principles of DevOps practices
- Describe the value of model driven programmability for infrastructure automation
- Compare controller-level to device-level management
- Describe the use and roles of network simulation and test tools (such as VIRL and pyATS)
- Describe the components and benefits of CI/CD pipeline in infrastructure automation
- Describe principles of infrastructure as code
- Describe the capabilities of automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Cisco NSO
- Identify the workflow being automated by a Python script that uses Cisco APIs including ACI, Meraki, Cisco DNA Center, or RESTCONF
- Identify the workflow being automated by an Ansible playbook (management packages, user management related to services, basic service configuration, and start/stop)
- Identify the workflow being automated by a bash script (such as file management, app install, user management, directory navigation)
- Interpret the results of a RESTCONF or NETCONF query
- Interpret basic YANG models
- Interpret a unified diff
- Describe the principles and benefits of a code review process
- Interpret sequence diagram that includes API calls
- Describe the purpose and usage of MAC addresses and VLANs
- Describe the purpose and usage of IP addresses, routes, subnet mask / prefix, and gateways
- Describe the function of common networking components (such as switches, routers, firewalls, and load balancers)
- Interpret a basic network topology diagram with elements such as switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, and port values
- Describe the function of management, data, and control planes in a network device
- Describe the functionality of these IP Services: DHCP, DNS, NAT, SNMP, NTP
- Recognize common protocol port values (such as, SSH, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, and NETCONF)
- Identify cause of application connectivity issues (NAT problem, Transport Port blocked, proxy, and VPN)
- Explain the impacts of network constraints on applications
- Parse API Data Formats with Python
- Use Git for Version Control
- Identify Software Architecture and Design Patterns on a Diagram
- Implement Singleton Pattern and Abstraction-Based Method
- Inspect HTTP Protocol Messages
- Use Postman
- Troubleshoot an HTTP Error Response
- Utilize APIs with Python
- Use the Cisco Controller APIs
- Use the Cisco Webex Teams Collaboration API
- Interpret a Basic Network Topology Diagram
- Identify the Cause of Application Connectivity Issues
- Perform Basic Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Operations
- Use Cisco Software Development Kit (SDK) and Python for Automation Scripting
- Utilize Bash Commands for Local Development
- Construct a Python Unit Test
- Interpret a Dockerfile
- Utilize Docker Commands to Manage Local Developer Environment
- Exploit Insufficient Parameter Sanitization
- Construct Infrastructure Automation Workflow
What to expect in the exam?
- The 200-901 DEVASC exam certifies your knowledge of software development and design including understanding and using APIs, Cisco platforms and development, application development and security, and infrastructure and automation.
- After you pass 200-901 DEVASC, you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification.
Devices/Programing Tools are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our CCDA Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs which boost their confidence to work with automation tools efficiently in enterprise networks.
- Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Automation Tools
- Programming language like Python
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Network automation engineer
- Software developer
- System integration programmer
- Infrastructure architect
- Network designer
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the CCDA 200-901 Training Course?
On an average a CCDA Certified Engineer with 0 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 20,000 to 30,000 per month in India and differs for experienced CCDA Certified Engineers which is based on number of years of experience and performance.
After CCDA training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCDP & CCDE (DevNet Expert) which is going to be launched soon by Cisco. There is huge demand for Cisco Certified DevNet Engineers. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|CCDA (200-901) Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||2 Hours / Day||4 Hours / Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|10 August 2020||CCDA||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri))||Enquire now|
|15 August 2020||CCDA||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|24 August 2020||CCDA||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|29 August 2020||CCDA||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
You need to pass exam 200-901 DEVASC DevNet certification program to achieve your DevNet Associate certificate.
DevNet certification consists of DevNet Associate, DevNet Professonal and DevNet Expert certifications. These are Associate, Professional and Expert level certifications. Once you clear DevNet Associate which is associate level certificate, you can plan your next certification in the form of DevNet Professonal and soon to be launched DevNet Expert.
DevNet Associate certification program is a subset of current certification program. DevNet Associate certification program is intended to validate software programming, application development, DevOps and Automation. The DevNet Associate certifications are unique and distinct in their subject matter which are complementary with the existing certification program.
Exams for the DevNet Associate (Cisco Certified DevNet Associate), Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist and CCDP (Cisco Certified DevNet Professional) will be available on February 24th 2020.
Having CCNA or any other certificate is not necessary before appearing for the DevNet Associate exam. You can directly appear for the (200-901 DEVASC) exam provided necessary concepts and knowledge of the exam topics are understood clearly.
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 1 Month or 3 Hours / Days. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months or 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
As per the existing procedure for certification program, printed DevNet Associate Certification should take 6-8 weeks to reach you by mail. Check the status of your certificate in your Certification Tracking System. Date with a “Mailed” status implies the dispatch of your certificate on that date. No status found or 8 weeks are over, register a case with Certification & Communities Online Support team at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.
Like CCNA/CCNP certifications Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts is the study material for DevNet Associate training.
You may earn between 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The DevNet Associate online training batches will be made available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions too. We provide quality training in Mumbai with CCNP/CCIE certified trainers and we’ll certainly strive to continue working with equal focus and commitment on DevNet Associate and DevNet Professonal / DevNet Expert program too.
Yes. Weekend training facility will be made available for working professionals.
DevNet Associate certificates are valid for 36 months. After these initial 36-months DevNet Associate will certainly have the flexibility and option to recertify using one of the options below before the certification expiration date just like existing CCNP and CCIE program. Detailed confirmation of DevNet Associate recertification policy can be ascertained from Cisco shortly.
As per current CCNP/CCIE recertification process, following are the possible recertification steps:
Through the Cisco Continuing Education Program only:
1. Earn the required 30 CE credits,
1. Pass one associate exam or
2. Pass any one professional concentration exams or
3. Pass any one technology core exam or
3. Pass one CCIE lab exam