Data Center Certification Track - JNCIA- JUNOS
JNCIA- JUNOS Training in Mumbai, India
One of the most trusted institutes OCTA NETWORKS provides JNCIA-JUNOS training in India, Mumbai. Octa networks have certified, passionate and experienced faculties who mentor, guide and train students and professionals towards achieving one of the most coveted certifications in the world. Professionals and Students can opt for a convenient method of JNCIA-JUNOS training delivery.
JNCIA-JUNOS course is available in Octa Networks Mumbai Centre using Juniper devices (Routers, switches etc.) in JNCIA-JUNOS lab Facility which is available 24x7. JNCIA-JUNOS syllabus is designed to validate skill sets related to Juniper technology in the Juniper Networks Certification Program.
JNCIA-JUNOS is the associate level certification for the students and professionals who are looking for enhancing their credentials with a global certificates which will open the doors of infinite possibilities in their careers in the Data Center field of the networking industry.
JNCIA-JUNOS Certification Training at Octa Networks: KEY FEATURES
- Guaranteed training and access @ real-time Devices.
- Explanation of Juniper technology Concepts (theoretically &practically) on actual hardware Devices.
- 24*7 Access to JNCIA-JUNOSLab for students
- 60+ hours of training in the classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Candidates can attend repeat classes till they get their doubts cleared.
- Classrooms equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Pre-Certification and Post-Certification Support and Guidance
- Convenient availability of batches from early morning to late night.
- 24×7 access to Trainers / Mentors.
- Highly experienced, motivated, passionate and certified trainers
- Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Graduates
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge in the Data Center technologies and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects.
Before taking the JNCIA-JUNOS course, candidates should be familiar with
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
- Identify the concepts and functionality of various fundamental elements of networking
- Collision domains and broadcast domains
- Function of routers and switches
- Optical network fundamentals – SONET/SDH, OTN
- Ethernet networks
- Layer 2 addressing, including address resolution
- IPv4 and IPv6 fundamentals
- Layer 3 / IP addressing, including subnet masks
- Subnetting and supernetting
- Decimal to binary conversion
- Longest match routing
- Connection-oriented vs. connectionless protocol
- Identify the concepts, benefits and functionality of the core elements of the Junos OS
- Junos device portfolio – product families, general functionality
- Software architecture
- Control and forwarding planes
- Routing Engine and Packet Forwarding Engine
- Protocol daemons
- Transit traffic processing
- Exception traffic
- Identify the concepts, operation and functionality of the Junos user interfaces
- CLI functionality
- CLI modes
- CLI navigation
- CLI Help
- Filtering output
- Active vs. candidate configuration
- Reverting to previous configurations
- Modifying, managing, and saving configuration files
- Viewing, comparing, and loading configuration files
- J-Web – core/common functionality
- Identify the main elements for configuring Junos devices
- Factory-default state
- Initial configuration
- User accounts
- Login classes
- User authentication methods
- Interface types and properties
- Configuration groups
- Additional initial configuration elements – NTP, SNMP, syslog, etc.
- Configuration archival
- Logging and tracing
- Rescue configuration
- Describe how to configure basic components of a Junos device
- Identify methods of monitoring and maintaining Junos devices
- Show commands
- Monitor commands
- Interface statistics and errors
- Network tools – ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, etc.
- Real-time performance monitoring (RPM)
- Junos OS installation
- Software upgrades
- Powering on and shutting down Junos devices
- Root password recovery
- Describe monitoring and maintenance procedures for a Junos device
- Identify basic routing concepts and functionality for Junos devices
- Packet forwarding concepts
- Routing tables
- Routing vs. forwarding tables
- Route preference
- Routing instances
- Static routing
- Advantages of / use cases for dynamic routing protocols
- Describe how to configure and monitor basic routing elements for a Junos device
- Identify the concepts and functionality of routing policy and firewall filters on Junos devices
- Default routing policies
- Import and export policies
- Routing policy flow
- Effect of policies on routes and routing tables
- Policy structure and terms
- Policy match criteria, match types, and actions
- Firewall filter concepts
- Filter match criteria and actions
- Effect of filters on packets
- Unicast reverse-path-forwarding (RPF)
- Describe how to configure and monitor routing policies and firewall filters on a Junos device
- Exam Code: JN0-102
- Administered by Pearson VUE
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
- Scoring and pass/fail status is available immediately
- Junos Software Release: 15.1
|Weekend Batch: Sat - Sun|
|5 weeks||4 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||Ask For Quote|
|Weekday Batch: Mon - Fri|
|4 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||Ask For Quote|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Octa Networks has JNCIA-JUNOS batches scheduled as per the convenience of the certification aspirants. Regular (Mon-Fri) classroom training takes 4 weeks or 40 hours. Weekend classroom training takes 5 weekends or 40 hours.Students can choose the schedule as per their convenience after speaking to Octa Networks team.
Yes. JNCIA-JUNOS certification is the qualifying criteria for specialist certification for Data Center and Enterprise Routing & Switching certification tracks.
JNCIA-JUNOSis valid for three years.
The JNCIA-JUNOS Certification is the gateway for getting hired by global companies. Successful completion of prestigious JNCIA-JUNOS Training and Certification enhances your job profile along with disseminating practical and applicable knowledge and skill-sets related to Juniper Data Center technology and products.
The prime objective of the JNCIA-JUNOS training is to develop skilled professionals who can understand, configure and troubleshoot the JuniperData Center solutions across the globe. The respect and demand of JNCIA-Data Center certified professionals are matchless. The average salary ranges from 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 INR.
JNCIA-JUNOScertificate examination duration is 90 minutes. Examination consists of 65 multiple choice questions.