CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Course Training in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
2 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Course overview
The CCIE Service Provider certification is a prestigious networking certification, recognizing network engineers for their knowledge, skills and expertise in Service Provider environment. Our CCIE Service Provider training will provide you with deep technical knowledge in order to take on the most challenging Service Provider network assignments in the industry.
CCIE certification holds its value world-wide. The certification program and pattern continues to be updated and upgraded as recommended by Cisco. This is the reason why it is amongst the widely demanded and accepted certification in the IT industry. The testing methodology, unparalleled program quality, relevance and value of CCIE Service Provider certification is the reason to choose and desire to earn this certification.
CCIE Service Provider certified and experienced Cisco instructors will facilitate the classes. Throughout the course, students will have access to the latest equipment recommended as per CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Lab blueprint. The course is frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on the CCIE exam blueprint.
We are one of the most trusted CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Training institute in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks has been at the forefront of training institutes which help and train students to achieve their CCIE certification goals over the last 8+ years. Octa Networks has gained trust and faith of the aspiring CCIE's.
On 24th Feb 2020, Cisco has rebooted the Certification program by launching CCIE Service Providerv 5.0 which replaced CCIE Service Provider v4.1. Below are the details of the CCIE Service Provider v5.0 certification:
1. Qualifying exam (350-501):
- MPLS and Segment Routing
- Automation and Assurance
2. CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Lab exam:
- Core Routing
- Architectures and Services
- Access Connectivity
- High Availability and Fast Convergence
- Assurance and Automation
In a nutshell, Cisco rebooted the CCIE Service Provider blueprint to cover the most relevant technologies and business needs by designing a qualifying core exam which covers technologies including Automation and Programmability while the lab exam will validate end-to-end lifecycle skills with complex infrastructure, from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
Octa Networks is providing onsite and online CCIE Service Provider v5.0 bootcamps and focused training facilities across India. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their CCIE certifications. We provide the best CCIE Service provider Training in Mumbai and India. We will strive to keep up the good work we are doing as the best CCIE training institute in India.
CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Certification Course Details
- 2 months of Instructor-led classroom training
- 2 months of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with Core exam - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR 350-501). This is the CCIE Service Provider Written exam which is valid as a qualifying exam for CCIE Service Provider lab exam v5.0
- Network engineer with at least five to seven years of professional experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing Cisco Service Provider technologies
- Network engineers need to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex Service Provider technologies and topologies
- Network designers that design and support complex Service Provider technologies and topologies
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Configure, verify, troubleshoot, and optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP network infrastructures
- Deep dive into Service Provider technologies including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance
- Advanced routing technologies including routing protocols, multicast routing, policy language
- Theories and practices to integrate Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Theories and practices to integrate Segment routing
- Hands-on labs to reinforce MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classification, MPLS components, MPLS control plane and data plane operations, MPLS VPN routing using Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs, IPv6 MPLS VPN implementations, IP Multicast VPNs, and shared services VPNs
- Deploy MPLS VPN crossing multiple Service Provider domains that improve the use of network bandwidth
- Implement and support automation solutions in a Service Provider network infrastructure, using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms
How you'll benefit
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Create, Analyze, Validate and Optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities
- Understand the capabilities of different technologies, solutions, and services
- Translate customer requirements into solutions
- Assess readiness to support proposed solutions
- Deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions
- As a CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert), you can position yourself as a technical leader in the dynamic world of enterprise networks
- With the CCIE Service Provider certification, you get to combine technical expertise with design skills which can add tremendous value to your skillsets
- CCIE certification enhances your skills across the lifecycle of the enterprise Data Center infrastructure right from design, deploy, operate and optimize stages
- New age technological needs of networking automation and network programmability are part of the CCIE certification. CCIE acquires these essential skillsets in the form of CCIE certification
- Incremental recognition is an attractive feature of CCIE certification revamp. You need to clear the qualifying exam and CCIE lab. Passing qualifying exam (SPCOR 300-501) entitles you to a specialist certification. It means, after clearing the qualifying exam and lab exam, you get CCIE certificate and specialist certification
- Adding a CCIE certification badge on your social media platforms gives you instant recognition and increases the visibility of your profiles
What is CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Course Curriculum?
Our CCIE training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of CCIE Service Provider Exam
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco IOS or IOS XE
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
- Intermediate knowledge of IP routing protocols
- Understanding of MPLS technologies
- Familiarity with VPN technologies
- Understanding of multicast technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of BGP, OSPF, and ISIS routing protocols
- Network Programmability Basics (Network Programming Foundations, APIs and Protocols, Network Model Driven APIs and Protocols, Configuration Management with Ansible, Service Provider Network Automation workflows)
These courses are mandatory to help you meet these prerequisites:
- ISIS Overview
- ISIS Terminology & Protocol Attribute
- ISIS Areas & Levels
- ISIS NSAP Addressing
- ISIS Packet & Operation over Network Types
- ISIS Security (Authentication)
- ISIS Metric Types & Path Selection
- ISIS Single/Multi Topology
- ISIS Route Leaking & Backdoor
- ISIS Mesh Group
- OSPFv2 Overview
- OSPFv2 Terminology & Protocol Attribute
- OSPFv2 Area Concept
- OSPFv2 Network Types
- OSPFv2 Multi Area
- OSPFv2 LSA Types
- OSPFv2 Authentication
- OSPFv2 Path Selection
- OSPFv2 LSA Types
- OSPFv2 Virtual Links
- OSPFv3 IPv6 Single Area, Network Types
- OSPFv3 Prefix Suppression
- BGP Basic/ finite state machine
- BGP Peer Group and Templates
- BGP Multihoming
- BGP Community
- BGP Route Selection Using Attributes
- BGP Route Summarization
- BGP Conditional Advertisement
- BGP Route Reflector / Confederations
- BGP local as, allow as in, remove private as
- BGP PIC, multipath, and add path
- BGP fast convergence
- BGP Authentication, and TTL Security
- MPLS Tables
- MPLS LDP Authentication
- MPLS LDP Directed LDP Sessions
- MPLS LDP OSPF auto configuration
- MPLS LDP ISIS auto configuration
- MPLS LDP IGP Synchronization
- Infrastructure Issues in Service Provider Network
- AER/ SDN Fundamentals
- Segment Routing Concept
- Segments Types
- Segment Routing Global Block (SRGB)
- Segment Routing Opreation
- Segment Routing / LDP Internetworking /mapping server
- Segment Routing and Ti-LFA
- Segment Routing Traffic-Engineering (SR-TE)
- Path computation element protocol (PCEP)
- Multicast IGMP and PIM-SM
- Multicast PIM Auto RP
- Multicast PIM BSR
- Multicast PIM Static RP
- Multicast RP Redundancy
- Multicast PIM-SSM
- Multicast MSDP
- L3VPN Multicast VPN PIM
- L3VPN Multicast VPN mLDP
- L3VPN Basic
- Unified MPLS
- L3VPN PE-CE Static Routing
- L3VPN PE-CE OSPF
- L3VPN PE-CE OSPF, Sham Links
- L3VPN PE-CE OSPF DN bit, Domain Tag
- L3VPN PE-CE EIGRP
- L3VPN PE-CE EIGRP SOO
- L3VPN PE-CE ISIS
- L3VPN PE-CE BGP
- L3VPN Multi-VRF CE, and VRF Lite
- L3VPN Route Reflection
- L3VPN 6PE
- L3VPN 6VPE
- Internet Services 6RD
- MPLS TE RSVP
- MPLS TE with OSPF
- MPLS TE with ISIS
- MPLS TE Explicit vs Dynamic Path
- MPLS TE Bandwidth Reservation
- MPLS TE LSP Attributes
- MPLS TE Metrics
- MPLS TE FRR Link Protection
- MPLS TE FRR Node Protection
- L2VPN L2TPv3
- L2VPN AToM
- L2VPN Full Mesh VPLS
- L2VPN Port Based
- L2VPN VLAN Based
- L2VPLS H-VPLS
- L2VPN EVPN
- L3VPN Inter-AS Option A
- L3VPN Inter-AS Option B
- L3VPN Inter-AS Option C Multihop Vpnv4 eBGP
- L3VPN Inter-AS Option C iBGP Plus Label
- QOS Introduction
- QOS Service Module
- Classification & Marking
- Congestion Management
- Congestion Avoidance
- Introduction NSO
- NSO and its Compoents
- NSO installation process on Linux machine (ubunto)
- Installation of NED
- Adding devices in NSO
- NSO Auth group
- NSO syslogs
For more in-depth course curriculum information, Please check CCIE Service Provider Training Course Curriculum Details
- Deploy Cisco IOS XR and IOS XE Basic Device Configuration
- Implement OSPF Routing
- Implement Integrated IS-IS Routing
- Implement Basic BGP Routing
- Filter BGP Prefixes Using RPL
- Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
- Implement Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)
- Implement Segment Routing
- Implement Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS)
- Implement MPLS L3VPN
- Implement BGP Security
- Implement Remotely Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) Filtering
- Implement OSPF Special Area Types (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Implement Multiarea IS-IS
- Implement Route Redistribution
- Influence BGP Route Selection
- Implement BGP Route Reflectors
- Implement BGP Security Options
- Troubleshoot Routing Protocols
- Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
- Implement Cisco MPLS TE
- Configure and Verify Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) Segment Routing
- Implement Tunnels for IPv6
- Enable and Optimize PIM-SM
- Implement PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implement Rendezvous Point Distribution
- Verify the Service Provider Backbone Operation for MPLS VPN
- Work with VRF Instances
- Troubleshoot the MPLS VPN Backbone
- Configure MP-BGP as the PE-CE Routing Protocol
- Configure and Verify PE-to-CE Routing Requirements
- Enable Shared Services VPN
- Deploy Internet Access as a VPN Service
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 MPLS VPN End-Customer Connectivity
- Implement Different EVPN Solutions
- Troubleshoot EVPN VPWS
- Implement IPv6 VPN Provider Edge Router (6VPE)
- Explore NETCONF Protocol in Cisco Devices
- Configure Cisco IOS XE Devices with RESTCONF
- Explore Cisco and OpenConfig YANG Data Models with YANG Tools
- Use ncclient and Python to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use YANG Development Kit (YDK) to Configure Cisco Devices
- Configure Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC
- Configure Model-Driven Telemetry with gNMI
- Configure Path Disjointness with Cisco XTC
- Use Python Netmiko Library to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use Ansible to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Create a Loopback Service Template
- Use Cisco NSO REST API with Postman
- Explore and Use Cisco WAE Features
What to expect in the exam?
The 8 hours practical exam will assess candidate's skills through the entire network lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The exam consists out of 2 modules that are fixed in time and will be delivered in a fixed sequence:
The goal of this module is to measure ability to create, analyze, validate and optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities. Candidates will need to:
- Understand capabilities of different technologies, solutions and services
- Translate customer requirements into solutions
- Assess readiness to support proposed solutions
The module is scenario-based, without access to any devices. Candidates will be provided with a set of documentation required to discern before answering web-based items.
Examples of documentation include email threads, high-level design, network topology diagrams, customer requirements and restrictions, etc. Examples of web-based items include Drag-and-Drop, Multiple-Choice-Single-Answer, Multiple-Choice-Multiple-Answer, Dropdown items, etc.
During this module backward navigation will be disabled. As such, candidates will not have full visibility on all questions within this module. Points value(s) associated to each item are not displayed within this module.
In this module, candidates will be deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions.
- Deploy: Candidates will build the network according to the design specifications, customer requirements and restrictions. All steps required for a successful network implementation will be covered, including configuring, integrating and troubleshooting the commissioning of technologies and solutions, as per Exam Topics
- Operate and Optimize: Candidates will operate and optimize network technologies and solutions. This includes monitoring network health, network performance, configure the network to improve service quality, reduce disruptions, mitigate outages, reduce operating costs, and maintain high availability, reliability, and security, as well as diagnose potential issues and adjust configurations to align to changing business goals and/or technical requirements
This module provides a setup that is very close to an actual production network environment and will consist of both hands-on (device access) as well as web-based items. Where possible, a virtualized lab environment will be used in this module. Please refer to the equipment and software list for more detailed information.
During this module backward navigation will be enabled. Candidates will have full visibility on all questions within this module. Points value(s) associated to each item are displayed within this module.
What is the passing score for CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Lab Exam?
Each module has both a minimum score and a pass score. Both minimum and pass scores are set on a per-module basis, based upon exam difficulty level.
- The pass score corresponds with expert level competence
- The minimum score is the absolute minimum score expected from an expert level candidate
To pass the exam, candidates need to score higher than the aggregated pass score of both modules and score higher than the minimum score set on each of the modules individually
If candidates score less than the overall aggregated pass score of both modules OR score less than the minimum score set on 1 (or more) of the individual modules, they will fail the exam. Upon passing the exam, candidates will not be provided any additional score details.
Candidates that fail the exam will be given a score report, indicating what module(s) they passed or failed. Additionally, candidates will be provided cumulative scoring percentages on a per domain level, across both modules.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on CCIE Racks which are based on latest CCIE exam blueprints and in return boost their confidence to work with such high end devices efficiently in service provider networks.
- RR, P, and PE role: Cisco ASR 9000 Series running IOS-XR 6.5 Release
- RR and PE role: Cisco ASR 1000 series running IOS-XE 16.6.5 Release
- PE and CE role: Cisco Edge Routers running IOS-XE 16.6.5 Release
- Access and Aggregation: Cisco Access series running IOS 3.2.1S Release
- Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) running 4.7 Release
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Sr. Network engineer
- Lead Consultant
- Sr. Network administrator
- Technical Solutions Architect
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Training Course?
On an average a CCIE Service Provider Certified Engineer with 5 plus years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 1,00,000 (1 Lac) per month in India.
After CCIE Service Provider training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCDE (Design Expert) training. There is huge demand for CCIE Service Provider certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|8 Hours||1600 USD||CCIE Portal|
Training Plan & Schedule
|CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||2 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||2 Months||4 Months|
|6 July 2020||CCIE Service Provider v5.0||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||CCIE Service Provider v5.0||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||CCIE Service Provider v5.0||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||CCIE Service Provider v5.0||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
We provide a lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide along with CCIE certified faculties. Additionally, we offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. We are the best CCIE training institute in Mumbai.CCIE Service Provider v5.0 online training is made available at Octa Networks.
There are various important features to be considered while choosing the best institute for CCIE Certification course preparation. First of all, a candidate should visit the training institute physically to verify the facilities. Some of the key aspects to be considered are:
- Real Cisco Devices for training (Lab equipment and availability)
- CCIE Certified trainers
- CCIE success results track record
- Job Placements assistance
- Reviews from existing candidates
- 24×7 Lab access facility
You need to pass one core exam (SPCOR 300-501) and the corresponding lab exam CCIE Service Provider v5.0 to achieve your CCIE certificate.
Yes. The same technology core exam will serve as the core exam for the CCNP and CCIE certification in any of the certification track like security, Collaboration or Data Center etc.
In the revamped structure, if you pass the core exam (SPCOR 300-501). You are eligible to appear for CCIE lab exam for CCIE Service Provider v5.0. It means that once you clear the SPCOR 300-501 written exam, you can appear for CCIE Service Provider v5.0 lab. For all the remaining CCIE certificates like Collaboration, Security, Data Center, and Enterprise there are separate qualifying written exams and respective lab exams.
Once you clear the technology core exam (SPCOR 300-501), you can clear the CCIE lab exam within 3 years of passing the qualifying technology core exam. Plus if you can pass the corresponding technology concentration exam, you will get CCNP certificate too.
Having a CCNA or CCNP certificate is not necessary before appearing for the CCIE technology core exam and the corresponding lab exam. You can directly appear for the technology core exam and then attempt the CCIE lab after clearing the technology core exam.
All the current certificates will be valid for the full three years from the date of certification. After 24th Feb 2020, you will get the new corresponding certificate too which will have the same validity as that of your original certificate. For example, if you have an active CCNA Routing and Switching on Feb 24th, 2020, you will be granted the new CCNA certification. The important thing to note here is that when you are granted the updated certification, your certification validity will remain unchanged.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The CCIE Service Provider online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
CCIE certificates are valid for 36 months. After these initial 36-months CCIEs have the flexibility and option to recertify using one of the options below before the certification expiration date:
Through the Cisco Continuing Education Program only:
Earn the required 120 CE credits,
Through Examination and Continuing Education:
1. Pass one technology core exam and earn 40 CE credits or
2. Pass any two professional concentration exams and earn 40 CE credits or
3. Pass any one professional concentration exam and earn 80 CE credits
1. Pass any one expert-level certification exam or
2. Pass any one CCIE lab exam or
3. Pass any three professional concentration exams or
4. Pass one technology core exam and pass any one professional concentration exam. (This is also a CCNP certification if done in the same track.)
Yes, the same written exam serves as the core exam for CCNP certification and CCIE certification.
The new CCIE lab exams will be available April 27, 2020.
For the latest update on impact to CCIE lab testing, please visit http://cs.co/ccielabclosures
Learners will be able to choose between wireless and infrastructure lab exams within the Enterprise track. All other CCIE lab exams are standardized to the technology track, including Security, Service Provider, Service Provider and Service Provider.
Yes, you are required to pass the technology core exam before you take the lab exam.
The CCIE lab exam is being updated in order to assess candidates’ skills through the entire adoption lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab format has changed to assess these skills end-to-end.
The CCIE lab format will change to assess candidates’ skills through the entire adoption lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab exam consists of 2 modules that are fixed in time and will be delivered in a fixed sequence:
• Module 1: Design (3 hours)
• Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 hours)
Automation and Network Programmability skills are an integral part of both modules.
A CCIE or CCIE Emeritus that maintains their active or Emeritus status for 20 years has the option to choose a lifetime Emeritus status with no fee. For more information on the CCIE Lifetime Emeritus Benefit, please visit https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/trainingcertifications/certifications/expert/ccie-program/emeritus.html.
Yes. If you passed exams prior to the migration that are equivalent to a technology core exam, you have three years from the date you last passed a technology core equivalent exam to take the CCIE lab in that same track. After three years have lapsed, you must pass the technology core exam again in a given track to be able to take the CCIE lab in that track. For example, an individual with an active CCNP Routing & Switching certification who last recertified their CCNP on September 23, 2019 can take the CCIE Enterprise lab up until September 24, 2022. An individual who obtained their CCNP Routing & Switching certification on February 25, 2017 will have until February 26, 2020 to take the CCIE Enterprise lab. An individual that has passed both ROUTE (300-101) and SWITCH (300-115) exams on September 23, 2019 will have until September 24, 2022 to take the CCIE Enterprise lab.