CyberOps Associate 200-201 Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate 200-201 Course overview
Octa Networks is the pioneer in the Cisco Certification training services in Mumbai India. Keeping in line with their track record of providing the best Cisco training services across the certification program, Octa Networks is proud to announce the launch of Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate training.
As the frequency of cybersecurity threats continue to increase, the demand for cybersecurity operations engineers has tremendously increased. Globally, cybersecurity jobs continue to grow at an impressive rate. Cybersecurity operations trained engineers provide the “defense” Skills that complement the cybersecurity team.The updated Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification program gives you the foundational skills and knowledge you need to begin a career in cybersecurity operations.
We designed the program to help you become a valuable member of a Cybersecurity team. The training cover knowledge and skills related to security concepts, security monitoring, host-based analysis, network intrusion analysis, and security policies and procedures. It also validates the fundamentals needed for associate-level job roles. The new CyberOps Associate training program is your launchad to a career in cybersecurity operations
Cisco certification program is providing leadership in shepherding the networking world by building an ecosystem of trained professionals who can develop software on top of Cisco platforms without losing the agility, relevance, flexibility, integrity, and brand. CyberOps Associate is the move in this direction. Necessary changes are being made in the CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE certification programs to reflect these objectives while launching new certifications like CyberOps Associate & Devnet Associate.
Octa Networks is launching CyberOps Associate Bootcamp and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their existing CCNA/CCNP and CCIE certifications. We provide the best CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Training in Mumbai. We will strive to keep up the good work we are doing as the best CyberOps Assocaite training institute in India.
Cisco Certificated CyberOps Associate 200-201 Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of Virtual instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Anyone having Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Degree.
- IT professionals
- Network engineers and SOC cybersecurity analysts who are looking for the enhancement of their skills and acquire in-depth know-how in the specific areas of technology or domain based on their interests or professional-level job roles.
What you'll learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge about:
- Common security concepts
- Basic security techniques
- Fundamentals of applications, operating systems, and networking used in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Find threats within an enterprise infrastructure
- Using enterprise-grade security tools
- Security incident analysis techniques used in SOC.
- Identify and analyze threats and malicious activity
- Conduct security investigations
- SOC operations and procedures.
How you'll benefit
- Start your career in the high-demand area of cybersecurity
- Learn fundamental principles of cryptography, applications, operating systems, and networking
- Learn foundational knowledge for detecting and responding to cybersecurity incidents, including monitoring, analysis, and understanding common attacks
- Learn the fundamental skills that a cybersecurity analyst in a security operations center uses, including threat analysis, event correlation, identifying malicious activity, and how to use a playbook for incident response
- Qualify for entry-level job roles in the high-demand area of cybersecurity
- Prepare for the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate.
What is CyberOps Course Curriculum?
Our CyberOps training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of CCNA Exam
Before taking the CyberOps course, candidates should be familiar with
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system
- Defining the Security Operations Center
- Understanding Network Infrastructure and Network Security Monitoring Tools
- Exploring Data Type Categories
- Understanding Basic Cryptography Concepts
- Understanding Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Understanding Endpoint Security Technologies
- Understanding Incident Analysis in a Threat-Centric SOC
- Identifying Resources for Hunting Cyber Threats
- Understanding Event Correlation and Normalization
- Identifying Common Attack Vectors
- Identifying Malicious Activity
- Identifying Patterns of Suspicious Behavior
- Conducting Security Incident Investigations
- Using a Playbook Model to Organize Security Monitoring
- Understanding SOC Metrics
- Understanding SOC Workflow and Automation
- Describing Incident Response
- Understanding the Use of VERIS
- Understanding Windows Operating System Basics
- Understanding Linux Operating System Basics
- Explore the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Explore the Network Infrastructure
- Explore TCP/IP Attacks
- Explore Cryptographic Technologies
- Explore Network Applications
- Explore Network Application Attacks
- Explore the Windows Operating System
- Explore the Linux Operating System
- Explore Endpoint Attacks
- Explore Network Security Technologies
- Explore Endpoint Security
- Explore Security Data for Analysis
- Explore Network Security Monitoring Tools
- Investigate Hacker Methodology
- Hunt Malicious Traffic
- Correlate Event Logs, PCAPs, and Alerts of an Attack
- Investigate Browser-Based Attacks
- Analyze Suspicious DNS Activity
- Investigate Suspicious Activity Using Security Onion
- Investigate Advanced Persistent Threats
- Explore SOC Playbooks
What to expect in the exam?
- The 200-201 CBROPS exam certifies your knowledge of associate-level cyber operations including security concepts, security monitoring, host-based analysis, network intrusion analysis, and security policies and procedures.
- After you pass 200-201 CBROPS, you earn Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our CyberOps Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs which boost their confidence to work with enterprise-grade security tools efficiently in enterprise networks.
- Windows and Linux OS operations
- Network Security Monitoring Tools
- SOC Playbooks
What Jobs are available after the course?
- SOC cybersecurity analysts
- SOC Engineer
- SOC cybersecurity Engineer
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the CyberOps associate 200-201 Training Course?
On an average a CyberOps Certified Engineer with 0 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 20,000 to 30,000 per month in India and differs for experienced CyberOps Certified Engineers which is based on number of years of experience and performance.
After CyberOps training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. Since professional level CyberOps certification is still under consideration we always recommend CCNP Security, CompTIA Security+ or CEH. There is huge demand for Cisco Certified CyberOps Engineers due to increase in Cybersecurity threats. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate (200-201) Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours / Day||4 Hours / Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|10 August 2020||CBROPS||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|15 August 2020||CBROPS||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|24 August 2020||CBROPS||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|29 August 2020||CBROPS||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Effective February 24, 2020, your CCNA Cyber Ops has been renamed Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate to reflect its focus on cybersecurity operations. And coming on May 29, 2020, Cisco will release an updated, consolidated exam that will replace the current exams and courses.
If you’ve already passed one of the two current exams (210-250 SECFND and 210- 255 SECOPS), keep going. You have until May 28, 2020, to take the current exams and complete your certification. The skills and knowledge covered in the CCNA Cyber Ops certification are still relevant in the updated Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate. The new exam, 200-201 CBROPS replaces the two current exams, and the first date to test on the new exam is May 29, 2020
Information about the updated Cisco Certified CyberOps Certification is available above
The two current exams (210-250 SECFND and 210-255 SECOPS) and training courses will be combined into a single exam (200-201 CBROPS) and a single training course. The first date to test on the new exam is May 29, 2020. The updated Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate covers the latest foundational skills, processes, and knowledge needed for entry-level Security Operations Center (SOC) positions
Beginning February 24, 2020, your certification will transition to the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate. You will receive a certificate and a badge with the certification’s new name. If you haven’t received the certificate and badge, please open a case with Cisco Certification Support team
The updates to the program reflect the latest skills, processes, and knowledge needed for today’s associate-level SOC analyst
A professional-level CyberOps certification is under consideration.