CCIE Data Center v3.0 Course Training in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
2 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
CCIE Data Center v3.0 Course overview
The CCIE Data Center certification is a prestigious networking certification, recognizing network engineers for their knowledge, skills and expertise. CCIE Data Center training will provide you with deep technical knowledge in order to take on the most challenging Data Center assignments in the industry.
CCIE certification holds its value world-wide. The certification program and pattern continues to be updated and upgraded as recommended by Cisco. This is the reason why it is amongst the widely demanded and accepted certification in the IT industry. The testing methodology, unparalleled program quality, relevance and value of CCIE Data Center certification is the reason to choose and desire to earn this certification.
CCIE Data Center certified and experienced Cisco instructors will facilitate the classes. Throughout the course, students will have access to the latest physical equipment recommended as per CCIE Data Center v3.0 Lab blueprint. The course is frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on the CCIE exam blueprint.
We are one of the most trusted CCIE Data Center v3.0 Training institute in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks has been at the forefront of training institutes which help and train students to achieve their CCIE certification goals over the last 8+ years. Octa Networks has gained trust and faith of the aspiring CCIE's.
On 24th Feb 2020, Cisco has rebooted the Certification program by launching CCIE Data Center v3.0 which replaced CCIE Data Center v2.1. Below are the details of the CCIE Data Center v3.0 certification
1. Qualifying exam (DCCOR 350-601):
- Storage Network
2. CCIE Data Center v3.0 Lab exam:
- Data Center L2/L3 Connectivity
- Data Center Fabric Infrastructure
- Data Center Fabric Connectivity
- Data Center Compute
- Data Center Storage Protocols and Features
- Data Center Security and Network Services
- Data Center Automation and Orchestration
In a nutshell, Cisco revamped the CCIE Data Center blueprint to cover the most relevant technologies and business needs by designing a qualifying core exam which covers technologies including Automation and Programmability while the lab exam will validate end-to-end lifecycle skills with complex infrastructure, from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
Octa Networks is providing onsite and online CCIE Data Center v3.0 bootcamps and focussed training facilities across India based on the CCIE Data Center blueprint recommended by Cisco Certification program. We are the best CCIE Data Center Training center in Mumbai India that provides the best CCIE Data Center Training in Mumbai, India.
CCIE Data Center v3.0 Certification Course Details
- 2 months of Instructor-led classroom training
- 2 months of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with Core exam - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR 350-601). This is the CCIE Data Center written exam which is valid as a qualifying exam for CCIE Data Center lab exam v3.0
- Network engineer with at least five to seven years of professional experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing Cisco Data Center technologies
- Network engineers need to use an expert-level problem solving process that includes options analysis to support complex Data Center technologies and topologies
- Network designers that design and support complex Data Center technologies and topologies
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Hands-on experience on Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches, Cisco Unified Computing System B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
- Hands-on practice implementing key ACI capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more
- Hands-on practice in deploying SAN capabilities such as Virtual Storage Area Networks (VSANs), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), N-Port Virtualization (NPV) fabric security, zoning, automation with NX-API, Slow Drain Analysis, SAN analytics, Fibre Channel over TCP/IP (FCIP) tunnels, and more
- Hands-on practice troubleshooting installation, configuration and interconnectivity issues on Cisco Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Fabric Extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, Cisco ACI, and more
- Hands-on practice implementing Cisco Data Center automated solutions including programming concepts, orchestration, and automation tools
- Design practices focused on Cisco data center solutions and technologies across network, compute, virtualization, storage area networks, automation, and security
How you'll benefit
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Create, Analyze, Validate and Optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities
- Understand the capabilities of different technologies, solutions, and services
- Translate customer requirements into solutions
- Assess readiness to support proposed solutions
- Deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions
- As a CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert), you can position yourself as a technical leader in the dynamic world of enterprise networks
- With the CCIE Data Center certification, you get to combine technical expertise with design skills which can add tremendous value to your skill sets
- CCIE certification enhances your skills across the lifecycle of the enterprise Data Center infrastructure right from design, deploy, operate and optimize stages
- New age technological needs of networking automation and network programmability are part of the CCIE certification. CCIE acquires these essential skill sets in the form of CCIE certification
- Incremental recognition is an attractive feature of CCIE certification revamp. You need to clear the qualifying exam and CCIE lab. Passing qualifying exam (DCCOR 350-601) entitles you to a specialist certification. It means, after clearing the qualifying exam and lab exam, you get CCIE certificate and specialist certification
- Adding a CCIE certification badge on your social media platforms gives you instant recognition and increases the visibility of your profiles
What is CCIE Data Center v3.0 Course Curriculum?
Our CCIE training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of CCIE Data Center v3.0 Exam
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Foundational understanding of Cisco ACI
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals (such as VMware)
- Basic programming language concepts
These courses are mandatory to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Layer 2 technologies
- Link Aggregation
- Static Path binding
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Routing Protocols and features
- OSPF (v2 and v3)
- Multicast protocols
- Physical fabric components
- Fabric Discovery
- Controllers/Network Managers
- Fabric policies
- Access Policies
- Multi Tenancy
- Monitoring Policies
- Tenant Policies
- Application profiles and EPGs
- Fabric Monitoring
- Health indicators
- Audit Logs
- Virtual Networking
- vSphere VDS
- VRF lite
- Transit Routing
- Inter Fabric connectivity
- Virtual POD
- Remote Leaf
- VXLAN EVPN
- Compute Resources
- UCSM Policies, Profiles and Templates
- Compute Connectivity
- SAN/LAN uplinks
- Rack server integration
- Port Modes
- FC and FCoE
- Load Balancing
- RoCE v2 over IP Networks
- Security features
- First Hop Security
- Port security
- Private VLANs
- Network Services Insertion and Redirection
- Policy Based Routing
- Policy Based Redirection
- Inter VRF communication
- Route Targets
- Prefix Lists
- Flow/Telemetry Export
- Traffic management
- Data center tasks using scripts (Python and Ansible)
- Create, Read, Update, Delete using RESTful APIs
- Deploy and modify configurations
- Statistics, Data Collection
- Data Center Automation and Orchestration using tools
- CloudCenter Suite
For more in-depth course curriculum information, Please check CCIE Data Center Training Course Curriculum Details
- Configure Overlay Transport Visualization (OTV)
- Configure Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN)
- Explore the Cisco ACI Fabric
- Implement Cisco ACI Tenant Policies
- Integrate Cisco ACI with VMware
- Configure Fibre Channel
- Configure Device Aliases
- Configure Zoning
- Configure NPV
- Configure FCoE
- Configure Server and Uplink Ports
- Configure VLANs
- Configure a Cisco UCS Server Profile Using Hardware Identities
- Configure a Cisco UCS Service Profile Using Pools
- Configure an Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (ISCSI) Service Profile
- Program a Cisco Nexus Switch with Python
- Validate Fabric Discovery
- Configure Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Create Access Policies and Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Enable Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG)
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 3 Connectivity
- Compare Traffic Forwarding Methods in a Bridge Domain
- Configure External Layer 2 (L2Out) Connection
- Configure External Layer 3 (L3Out) Connection
- Integrate Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) With VMware vCenter Using VMware Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
- Set Up DCNM
- Explore DCNM-SAN Client and DCNM Device Manager
- Configure and Use RBAC
- Configure and Use RBAC with DCNM-SAN Client and Device Manager
- Manage VSANs and Fibre Channel Domain
- Configure NPV and N-Port Identification Virtualization (NPIV)
- Configure Interfaces
- Configure Device Aliases and Zoning
- Explore and Automate with NX-API
- Perform Slow Drain Analysis with Cisco DCNM
- Configure SAN Analysis and SAN Telemetry Streaming
- Configure FCIP Tunnels and FCIP High Availability (HA)
- Configure IVR for SAN Extension
- Troubleshoot Zoning and Zone Merges
- Design Virtual Port Channels
- Design First Hop Redundancy Protocol (FHRP)
- Design Routing Protocols
- Design Data Center Topology for a Customer
- Design Data Center Interconnect Using Cisco OTV
- Design Your VXLAN Network
- Create a Cisco FEX Design
- Design Management and Orchestration in a Cisco UCS Solution
- Design a Fibre Channel Network
- Design and Integrate an FCoE Solution
- Design a Secure SAN
- Design Cisco UCS Director for Storage Networking
- Design a Cisco UCS Domain and Fabric Interconnect Cabling
- Design a Cisco UCS C-Series Server Implementation
- Design Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect Network and Storage Connectivity
- Design Systemwide Parameters in a Cisco UCS Solution
- Design an LDAP Integration with a Cisco UCS Domain
- Design Pools for Service Profiles in a Cisco UCS Solution
- Design Network-Specific Adapters and Policies in a Cisco UCS Solution
- Designing Enterprise Connectivity
- Designing an Enterprise Network with BGP Internet Connectivity
- Designing an Enterprise Campus LAN
- Designing Resilient Enterprise WAN
- Designing QoS in an Enterprise Network
- Designing an Enterprise IPv6 Network
- Use Cisco APIC Web GUI
- Discover the Cisco APIC REST API
- Use Postman with the APIC REST API
- Use Python with the Cisco APIC REST API
- Configure and Verify Cisco ACI Using Acitoolkit
- Use Cobra and Arya to Recreate a Tenant
- Manage Configuration Using Ansible
- Set Up a New Tenant the NetDevOps Way
- Create an Infrastructure Health Report
- Install an Application from the App Center on the Cisco APIC
- Power on Auto Provisioning on the Cisco Nexus 9000
- Use Bash and Guest-Shell on Cisco NX-OS
- Use Python to Enhance CLI Commands
- Trigger a Python Script Using Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Docker Containers on NX-OS
- Configure and Verify Using NX-API and Python
- Configure and Verify Using NETCONF/YANG
- Use Ansible with NX-OS
- Streaming Telemetry
- Connect, Query, and Modify Cisco UCS Manager Objects Using Cisco UCS PowerTool
- Discovery 21: Connect, Query, and Modify Cisco UCS Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Objects Using Cisco IMC PowerTool
- Utilize Cisco UCS Python Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Utilize Cisco IMC Python SDK
- Implement Ansible Playbooks to Modify and Verify the Configuration of Cisco UCS Manager
What to expect in the exam?
The 8 hours practical exam will assess candidate's skills through the entire network lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The exam consists out of 2 modules that are fixed in time and will be delivered in a fixed sequence:
The goal of this module is to measure ability to create, analyze, validate and optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities. Candidates will need to:
- Understand capabilities of different technologies, solutions and services
- Translate customer requirements into solutions
- Assess readiness to support proposed solutions
The module is scenario-based, without access to any devices. Candidates will be provided with a set of documentation required to discern before answering web-based items.
Examples of documentation include email threads, high-level design, network topology diagrams, customer requirements and restrictions, etc. Examples of web-based items include Drag-and-Drop, Multiple-Choice-Single-Answer, Multiple-Choice-Multiple-Answer, Dropdown items, etc.
During this module backward navigation will be disabled. As such, candidates will not have full visibility on all questions within this module. Points value(s) associated to each item are not displayed within this module.
In this module, candidates will be deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions.
- Deploy: Candidates will build the network according to the design specifications, customer requirements and restrictions. All steps required for a successful network implementation will be covered, including configuring, integrating and troubleshooting the commissioning of technologies and solutions, as per Exam Topics
- Operate and Optimize: Candidates will operate and optimize network technologies and solutions. This includes monitoring network health, network performance, configure the network to improve service quality, reduce disruptions, mitigate outages, reduce operating costs, and maintain high availability, reliability, and security, as well as diagnose potential issues and adjust configurations to align to changing business goals and/or technical requirements
This module provides a setup that is very close to an actual production network environment and will consist of both hands-on (device access) as well as web-based items. Where possible, a virtualized lab environment will be used in this module. Please refer to the equipment and software list for more detailed information.
During this module backward navigation will be enabled. Candidates will have full visibility on all questions within this module. Points value(s) associated to each item are displayed within this module.
What is the passing score for CCIE Data Center v3.0 Lab Exam?
Each module has both a minimum score and a pass score. Both minimum and pass scores are set on a per-module basis, based upon exam difficulty level.
- The pass score corresponds with expert level competence
- The minimum score is the absolute minimum score expected from an expert level candidate
To pass the exam, candidates need to score higher than the aggregated pass score of both modules and score higher than the minimum score set on each of the modules individually
If candidates score less than the overall aggregated pass score of both modules OR score less than the minimum score set on 1 (or more) of the individual modules, they will fail the exam. Upon passing the exam, candidates will not be provided any additional score details.
Candidates that fail the exam will be given a score report, indicating what module(s) they passed or failed. Additionally, candidates will be provided cumulative scoring percentages on a per domain level, across both modules.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our CCIE Data Center v3.0 Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on CCIE Racks which are based on latest CCIE exam blueprints and in return boost their confidence to work with such high end devices efficiently in enterprise networks.
- APIC cluster
- Nexus 9336 ACI Spine Switch
- Nexus 9332 ACI Spine Switch
- Nexus 9372 Switch
- Nexus 93180 Switch
- Nexus 93108 Switch
- Nexus 7004 Switch
- Supervisor 2 Enhanced
- 48-Port 10-Gb Ethernet SFP/SFP+ (F3 module)
- Nexus 5672 Switch
- Nexus 2348 Fabric Extender
- UCS C220 M4 Series Rack Server
- Virtual interface card (VIC) for C-Series
- UCS-6248 Fabric Interconnect
- UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis
- B200 M4 Blade Server
- Cisco Virtual Interface Card
- VIC 1340
- Dual Attached JBOD
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Switch
- Cisco 2911/K9 terminal Server
- Cisco NX-OS v8.x on Nexus 7000 switches
- Cisco NX-OS v7.x on Nexus 5000 switches
- Cisco NX-OS v9.x on Nexus 9000 switches
- Cisco UCS Manager Release 3.x Fabric Interconnect
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller 3.x
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager 11
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller 3.x
- Cisco UCS Director 6.x
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Sr. Data center engineer
- Lead Consulting systems engineer
- Sr. Technical solutions architect
- L3 Network designer
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the CCIE Data Center v3.0 Training Course?
On an average a CCIE Data Center Certified Engineer with 5 plus years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 1,00,000 (1 Lac) per month in India.
After CCIE Data Center training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend VCIX NSX or AWS Solution Architect training. There is huge demand for CCIE Data Center certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|8 Hours||1600 USD||CCIE Portal|
Training Plan & Schedule
|CCIE Data Center v3.0 Course Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||2 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||2 Months||4 Months|
|6 July 2020||CCIE Data Center v3.0||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||CCIE Data Center v3.0||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||CCIE Data Center v3.0||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||CCIE Data Center v3.0||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
We provide a lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide along with CCIE certified faculties. Additionally, we offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. We are the best CCIE training institute in Mumbai.CCIE Data Center v3.0 online training is made available at Octa Networks.
There are various important features to be considered while choosing the best institute for CCIE Certification course preparation. First of all, a candidate should visit the training institute physically to verify the facilities. Some of the key aspects to be considered are:
- Real Cisco Devices for training (Lab equipment and availability)
- CCIE Certified trainers
- CCIE success results track record
- Job Placements assistance
- Reviews from existing candidates
- 24×7 Lab access facility
You need to pass one core exam (DCCOR 350-601) and the corresponding lab exam CCIE Data Center v3.0 to achieve your CCIE certificate.
Yes. The same technology core exam will serve as the core exam for the CCNP and CCIE certification in any of the certification track like security, Collaboration or Data Center etc.
In the revamped structure, if you pass the core exam (DCCOR 350-601). You are eligible to appear for CCIE lab exam for CCIE Data Center v3.0. It means that once you clear the DCCOR 350-601 written exam, you can appear for CCIE Data Center v3.0 lab. For all the remaining CCIE certificates like Collaboration, Security, Service Provider, and Enterprise there are separate qualifying written exams and respective lab exams.
Once you clear the technology core exam (DCCOR 350-601), you can clear the CCIE lab exam within 3 years of passing the qualifying technology core exam. Plus if you can pass the corresponding technology concentration exam, you will get CCNP certificate too.
Having a CCNA or CCNP certificate is not necessary before appearing for the CCIE technology core exam and the corresponding lab exam. You can directly appear for the technology core exam and then attempt the CCIE lab after clearing the technology core exam.
All the current certificates will be valid for the full three years from the date of certification. After 24th Feb 2020, you will get the new corresponding certificate too which will have the same validity as that of your original certificate. For example, if you have an active CCNA Routing and Switching on Feb 24th, 2020, you will be granted the new CCNA certification. The important thing to note here is that when you are granted the updated certification, your certification validity will remain unchanged. If you clear the lab exam on or before 23rd Feb 2020 or you are an active CCIE, your suspended year will be converted to an active year. For example, if your active CCIE would have been suspended beginning April 21st, 2020, you will have your status activated until April 21st, 2021.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The CCIE Data Center online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
CCIE certificates are valid for 36 months. After these initial 36-months CCIEs have the flexibility and option to recertify using one of the options below before the certification expiration date:
Through the Cisco Continuing Education Program only:
Earn the required 120 CE credits, or
Through Examination and Continuing Education:
1. Pass one technology core exam and earn 40 CE credits or
2. Pass any two professional concentration exams and earn 40 CE credits or
3. Pass any one professional concentration exam and earn 80 CE credits
1. Pass any one expert-level certification exam or
2. Pass any one CCIE lab exam or
3. Pass any three professional concentration exams or
4. Pass one technology core exam and pass any one professional concentration exam. (This is also a CCNP certification if done in the same track.)
Yes, the same written exam serves as the core exam for CCNP certification and CCIE certification.
The new CCIE lab exams will be available April 27, 2020.
For the latest update on impact to CCIE lab testing, please visit http://cs.co/ccielabclosures.
Learners will be able to choose between wireless and infrastructure lab exams within the Enterprise track. All other CCIE lab exams are standardized to the technology track, including Security, Service Provider, Collaboration, and Data Center.
Yes, you are required to pass the technology core exam before you take the lab exam.
The CCIE lab exam is being updated in order to assess candidates’ skills through the entire adoption lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab format has changed to assess these skills end-to-end.
The CCIE lab format will change to assess candidates’ skills through the entire adoption lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab exam consists of 2 modules that are fixed in time and will be delivered in a fixed sequence:
• Module 1: Design (3 hours)
• Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 hours)
Automation and Network Programmability skills are an integral part of both modules.
A CCIE or CCIE Emeritus that maintains their active or Emeritus status for 20 years has the option to choose a lifetime Emeritus status with no fee. For more information on the CCIE Lifetime Emeritus Benefit, please visit https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/trainingcertifications/certifications/expert/ccie-program/emeritus.html.
Yes. If you passed exams prior to the migration that are equivalent to a technology core exam, you have three years from the date you last passed a technology core equivalent exam to take the CCIE lab in that same track. After three years have lapsed, you must pass the technology core exam again in a given track to be able to take the CCIE lab in that track. For example, an individual with an active CCNP Routing & Switching certification who last recertified their CCNP on September 23, 2019 can take the CCIE Enterprise lab up until September 24, 2022. An individual who obtained their CCNP Routing & Switching certification on February 25, 2017 will have until February 26, 2020 to take the CCIE Enterprise lab. An individual that has passed both ROUTE (300-101) and SWITCH (300-115) exams on September 23, 2019 will have until September 24, 2022 to take the CCIE Enterprise lab.