Security Expert (JNCIE-SEC)
Security Expert (JNCIE-SEC)? Training in Inida, Mumbai
Octa Networks is the renowned institute for JNCIE-SEC training in India, Mumbai. Juniper devices are an essential ingredient of the JNCIE-SEC lab which is available to students 24x7. The syllabus for JNCIE-SEC validates skill sets related to Juniper technology.
JNCIE-SEC is the expert level certification for the students and professionals who are looking for enhancing their credentials with a global certificate which will open the doors of infinite possibilities in their careers in the networking and security industry. Octa Networks ranked #1 for Security Expert (JNCIE-SEC) Institute and Classes in India, Mumbai.
JNCIE-SEC Certification Training at Octa Networks: KEY FEATURES
- Guaranteed training and access @ real-time Devices.
- Explanation of Juniper technology Concepts (theoretically &practically) on actual hardware Devices.
- 24*7 Access to JNCIE-SEC Lab for students
- 80+ hours of training in the classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Candidates can attend repeat classes till they get their doubts cleared.
- Classrooms equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Pre-Certification and Post-Certification Support and Guidance
- Convenient availability of batches from early morning to late night.
- 24×7 access to Trainers / Mentors.
- Highly experienced, motivated, passionate and certified trainers
- Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Graduates
- Experienced professionals in the IT and Technologies sector with advanced knowledge of Juniper Networks Junos OS for SRX Series devices, who wish to reach the pinnacle of the Junos Security Certification track by validating their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized expert-level certification.
Before taking the JNCIE-SEC course, candidates should JNCIP-SEC certified and be familiar with
- Understanding of advanced security technologies
- Ability to deploy, configure, manage and troubleshoot Junos-based security platforms
- Ability to secure enterprise network consisting of multiple interconnected sites & services using firewall devices.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Source, destination, static-based
- Overlapping address space
- NAT64 or NAT46
- Security Zones
- Zone-based architecture
- How to secure traffic destined to the SRX Series device
- Security Policy
- Route-based VPN
- Asynchronous routing
- Selective packet mode
- IPSec VPN
- VPN topologies
- SRX Series Device Setup
- Deployment modes
- System services and access control
- High availability chassis clustering
- Traffic Analysis
- Tools (for example, Wireshark)
- Malicious traffic detection
- Network Security Monitoring
- Attack logging and analysis
- Attack mitigation
- Security Operations
- Security policies
- Junos Space Security Director
- Report generation
- Device management
- AppSecure Services
- AppFW, AppQoS, AppTrack, APBR
- Antivirus, antispam, Web filtering, content filtering
- IDP or IPS
- Signature management
- Custom IDP signature
- IDP policy
- Attack detection or prevention
- Screen options
- Integrated user firewall
- Captive portal
- Juniper Identity Management Service (JIMS)
- SSL Proxy
- Client protection
- Sever protection
- SDSN or Sky ATP
- Security intelligence feeds
- Anti-malware protection
- Firewall filters
- Infected host feed
- Threat intelligence feeds
- Exam Code: JPR-933
- Lab Exam (Hands-on Lab)
- Held at selected Juniper Networks testing centers
- Exam length: 8 hours
- Software Release:
- vSRX Services Gateway: 18.2
- vQFX Ethernet Switch: 17.4
- Junos Space Security Director: 18.2
|Weekend Batch: Sat - Sun|
|15 weeks||4 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||Ask For Quote|
|Weekday Batch: Mon - Fri|
|12 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||Ask For Quote|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Octa Networks has JNCIE-SEC batches scheduled as per the convenience of the certification aspirants. Regular (Mon-Fri) classroom training takes 12 weeks or 120 hours. Weekend classroom training takes 15 weekends or 120 hours. Students can choose the schedule as per their convenience after speaking to Octa Networks team.
Yes. JNCIP-SEC certification is the qualifying criteria for expert certification i.e. JNCIE-SEC.
JNCIE-SEC is valid for three years.
The JNCIE-SEC Certification is the gateway for getting hired by global companies. Successful completion of prestigious JNCIE-SEC Training and Certification enhances your job profile along with disseminating practical and applicable knowledge and skill-sets related to Juniper technology and products.
The prime objective of the JNCIE-SEC training is to develop skilled professionals who are the professionals with the ability to deploy, configure, manage and troubleshoot Junos-based security platforms. JNCIE-SEC certified professionals can perform system configuration on all devices, configure secure management capabilities, implement advanced security features, define complex policies and attack prevention features, HA capabilities, and IPS features. The respect and demand of JNCIE-SEC certified professionals are matchless. The average salary ranges from 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 INR.
JNCIE-SEC certificate examination is a lab exam (Hands-on lab) with duration of eight hours. It is held at selected Juniper Networks testing centers.