New CCNA 200-301 Course Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs (Physical Devices)
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
New CCNA 200-301 Course Overview
Octa Networks is the most renowned and reliable institute for CCNA training in Mumbai, India. Certified, passionate and experienced faculties guide, mentor, and train students and professionals towards achieving the world-renowned certification. New CCNA 200-301 training is available onsite along with online training. Students can opt for a convenient method of training delivery.
Octa Networks provides New CCNA Certification Revamp course in Mumbai Centre on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab Facility. New CCNA 200-301 syllabus is designed as per the CCNA Certification exam blueprint provided by Cisco. CCNA is the associate level certification for the students and professionals who are looking for enhancing their credentials with a global certificate which will open the doors of infinite possibilities in their careers.
CCNA has been the foundation stone of the Cisco Certification path for students over a long period. Cisco has 8 CCNA certifications (Routing & Switching, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center and Industrial) followed by a CCDA.
The ‘NEW CCNA’ as the Cisco Certification Program team likes to call it, is a CONVERGED CCNA or a UNIFIED CCNA. The new CCNA (200-301) is designed for the audience who can start working in the networking industry and then go on growing higher in the certificate program in specific domains of their job requirements or growth aspirations.
These changes are made after a thorough study and research of the market needs and demands. Markets are demanding familiarity with broader and modern new concepts like Software Programmability, Automation, Virtualization, Data Center, Wireless along with R&S and Security. The new CCNA 200-301 will arm network professionals with the necessary knowledge and experience to start their careers on a solid foundation. Once they get into the industry with a CCNA certificate, they can pivot to the most relevant and promising areas of Cisco Technologies while working. In short, CCNA is going to be the first step towards fulfilling personal and professional ambitions and goals in the networking field.
The old CCNA certification was available till 23 rd Feb, 2020 and the new CCNA (200-301) is available from 24 th Feb 2020. Cisco team has planned an elaborate migration plan for the existing CCNAs which will seamlessly transition them from the old CCNA program to the new CCNA program.
New CCNA 200-301 Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of Virtual instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Anyone having Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Degree.
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects.
- Experienced network engineers, especially those who work for enterprise organizations
What you'll learn in this course?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Network Fundamentals
- How to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers
- Managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats
- Foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking
How you'll benefit
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation
- Prepare for the 200-301 CCNA exam certification
What is New CCNA Course Curriculum?
Our New CCNA training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of CCNA Exam
Before taking the CCNA course, candidates should be familiar with
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Explaining the Basics of ACL
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Introducing QoS
- Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing System Monitoring
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Securing Administrative Access
- Implementing Device Hardening
- Get Started with Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Observe How a Switch Operates
- Perform Basic Switch Configuration
- Implement the Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Implement an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Implement IPv4 Static Routing
- Implement IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Implement Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implement PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
What to expect in the exam?
- The 200-301 CCNA exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
- After you pass 200-301 CCNA, you earn CCNA certification.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our New CCNA Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on Real Cisco Devices which boost their Confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in enterprise networks.
- Router: ISR 1841, 1905, 2811, 2911
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560 Poe Switch
- Tools: Cisco IOS , Putty, GNS and Cisco Packet Tracer
What Jobs are available after the course?
Candidates will have Employment Opportunities with following Job Title
- Level 1 Network Engineer
- Level 1 Network Administrator
- Level 1 Network Support
- Level 1 Network Consultant
- Level 1 Technical Consultant
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the New CCNA 200-301 Training Course?
On an average a New CCNA Certified Engineer with 0 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 20,000 to 30,000 per month in India and differs for experienced CCNA Certified Engineers which is based on number of years of experience and performance.
After New CCNA training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCNP Enterprise & CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure. There is huge demand for Cisco Certified Enterprise Infrastructure Engineers. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300USD||Pearson VUE|
|Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301) Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours / Day||4 Hours / Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Cisco Certified Network Associate||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Cisco Certified Network Associate||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Cisco Certified Network Associate||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Cisco Certified Network Associate||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Octa Networks has CCNA batches scheduled as per the convenience of the CCNA aspirants. Regular (Mon-Fri) classroom training takes 1 month or 60 hours. Weekend classroom training takes 8 weekends or 80 hours.Students can choose the schedule as per their convenience after speaking to Octa Networks team.
CCNA 200-301 certificate examination consolidates and updates all the existing CCNA tracks into one comprehensive course. The CCNA 200-301 is not at all a unified CCNA or Converged CCNA but a new CCNA which covers associate level networking skills across technologies such as basic IP fundamentals, network access, IP Connectivity and basics of automation and network programmability with security fundamental skills.
Following CCNA tracks will get replaced on 24th Feb 2020 with CCNA 200-301 examination.
23rd Feb 2020 is the last date for clearing the following associate level certificate examinations:
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1)
Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2)
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
The professional level certificates will no longer need CCNA certification as qualifying criteria. Students can appear for any professional level examination without clearing the CCNA certificate provided they are conversant with networking concepts.
If you are already preparing for CCNA, you can finish your CCNA/CCDA till Feb 23rd 2020. If you can complete any of the current CCNA/CCDA certification examination before 23rd Feb 2020, you are entitled to the new CCNA certification and a training badge in the corresponding technology area. If you have cleared CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) certification and want to complete CCNA, then you need to complete the ICND2 (200-105)before 23rd Feb 2020. As of 24th Feb. 2020, you will have to clear the new exam to complete the CCNA certification.
CCNA 200-301 is valid for three years. After 24th Feb 2010, you can get your associate recertification after the validity of 3 years, you need to pass anyone associate exam or pass anyone professional concentration exam or pass one technology core exam or pass one CCIE lab exam.
The CCNA Certification is the gateway for getting hired by fortune 500 companies like NTT, Aricent, Orange, HCL, Wipro, TCS and many more. Successful completion of prestigious CCNA Training and Certification, enhances your job profile along with disseminating practical and applicable knowledge and skill-sets which are high in demand across the industry.
As per the procedures, printed CCNA Certification takes 6-8 weeks to reach you by mail. Check the status of your certificate in your Certification Tracking System. Date with a “Mailed” status implies the dispatch of your certificate on that date. No status found or 8weeks are over, register a case with Certification & Communities Online Support team at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.
You have to pass one of the existing CCNA Certification examinations on or before 23rd Feb 2020. 24th Feb 2020 onwards, 200-301 CCNA certificate examination is the only examination required for getting CCNA certificate.
The prime objective of the CCNA training is to develop skilled professionals who can understand, configure and troubleshoot the Cisco networks and devices across the globe. The respect and demand of CCNA certified professionals are matchless. The average salary ranges from 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 INR.
CCNA certificate examination duration is 120 minutes. Examination consists of multiple choice single answer,Multiple choice multiple answer and drag-and-drop types of questions. Fill in the blank &Testlet followed by simulation and simlets form the examination pattern.