Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Course Overview
We are the most renowned Institute for online and onsite Cisco DNA Center (DNAC) & SD-Access Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks is considered as one of the most innovative, best, reliable and prestigious Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Training Institute in Mumbai, India. We also provide Corporate Training’s in Mumbai, India.
Our Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Training provides you a thorough operational understanding of the architecture, components, and capabilities of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) solution, using a lab-centric learning model. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of Cisco DNA. This solution training involves a suite of related technologies, including routing and switching, security, network programmability, analytics, and wireless.
Octa Networks provides Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access training on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab facility. Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Curriculum is designed as per DNA Center & SD-Access Certification exam blueprint provided by Cisco. Octa Networks is providing Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Bootcamps and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their certifications.
Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Introduction to SD-Access and DNA Center
- Role of Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) in Cisco DNA
- Implement SD-Access in a campus network
- Automate using the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) and built-in applications such as Cisco Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN), and Path Trace.
- Learn about virtualization in enterprise branch networks using the Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) solution
- Deep dive into the Cisco 5400 Enterprise Network Compute System (ENCS), internal networking, and an overview of ENCS single WAN IP deployment option scenarios
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Cloud; security using Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
How you'll benefit?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built-in applications such as Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN, and Path Trace
- Virtualization in an enterprise branch network using Cisco Enterprise NFV, including a deep dive into the Cisco 5400 ENCS
- Analytics using Cisco CMX Cloud
- Security using Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco ISE
- Enterprise network fabric
- SD-Access in a campus network, including an overview of applications such as design, policy, and provisioning on Cisco DNA Center to automate the campus fabric
What is Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Course Curriculum?
Our Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access certification
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are:
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing, switching, QoS, and security
- Understanding of Cisco Discovery Protocol, Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DNS, Network Time Protocol (NTP), and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Understanding of TCP protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and Telnet
- Understanding of routing concepts and the ability to configure routing protocols such as Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Understanding of enterprise WAN and Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Understanding of firewall operation (especially transparent mode)
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime® Infrastructure, KVM virtualization, and programming concepts
- Basic understanding of SDN, northbound APIs, southbound APIs, and representational state transfer (REST) APIs
- Understanding of WLAN parameters
- Basic understanding of wireless controllers (WLCs) and access point capabilities in WLCs
- Understanding of Power over Ethernet (PoE) in Cisco switches
- Identifying Cisco Digital Network Architecture Vision
- Identifying Cisco Digital Network Architecture Solution Components
- Identifying the Role of Automation and Orchestration Controllers in Cisco DNA
- Implementing Automation in Enterprise Networks
- Implementing Cisco Network Plug and Play Solution
- Implementing Cisco EasyQoS Solution
- Implementing Cisco Intelligent WAN Solution
- Troubleshooting Using Cisco APIC-EM Path Trace Application
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization
- Implementing Network Programmability in a Cisco DNA Architecture
- What Is Network Analytics in Cisco DNA?
- Cisco DNA Analytics Architecture
- Cisco DNA Analytics Proof Points
- Cisco Network Data Platform Architecture
- Cisco CMX on Premises
- Context-Aware Service Architecture
- Cisco CMX Connect
- Cisco CMX Analytics
- Cisco CMX API
- Cisco CMX Configuration
- Cisco CMX Cloud
- Pervasive Security
- Introduction to NetFlow
- Introduction to Cisco Stealthwatch
- Introduction to Cisco ISE
- Integrating Security Tools
- Implementing Cisco Software-Defined Access in Campus Networks
- Introducing Cisco APIC-EM GUI – Network, Device, and Topology Discovery Using APIC-EM
- Implementing Cisco Network Plug and Play Solution Using Cisco APIC-EM
- Implementing EasyQoS Using Cisco APIC-EM GUI
- Site Provisioning and Monitoring Using Cisco IWAN Application
- Troubleshooting Using Cisco APIC-EM Path Trace Applications
- Site Provisioning with NFVIS on Cisco UCS® C220 M3 Server Using OAM Servers
- Initial Switch and WLC Configuration for Cisco CMX
- Adding Maps to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Continuing to Add Maps to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- AP Placement and Orientation
- Exporting Maps from Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Performing the Initial Configuration of CMX
- Using the System Settings Menu to Configure Cisco CMX
- Adding Outline Wall to CMX Floor Plan Maps
- Using Detect and Connect
- Continuing to Customize Detect and Locate in CMX
- Working with Analytics in Cisco CMX
- Working with Customized Reports in the Analytics Service
- Continuing to Add Widgets to a Customized Report in CMX
- Logging in to the CMX Portal
- Configuring an ACL in the WLC for Use with CMX Cloud
- Configuring the WLAN and Security in the WLC to Support CMX Cloud
- Creating a Presence Site in CMX Cloud
- Initial Portal Creation in Connect and Engage
- Adding and Deleting an Element and Adding a Background Image to the Portal Template
- Customizing Text and Registration Elements in the Portal Template
- Exploring the Background Image, Themes, and Languages in the Portal Template
- Connecting a Client to the Wi-Fi Network
- Working with Presence Analytics and Connect and Engage
- Using the Manage Function in CMX Cloud
- Meraki® Integration with CMX Cloud
- Configuring Northbound Notifications
What to expect in the exam?
As of date there is no associated certification or exam announced by Cisco.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on Real Cisco Devices which boost their Confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in Enterprise networks.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.4
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.2
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.2
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.4(3)
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 15.5.(3), 16.6.3
- Cisco StealthWatch SMC-FC: 6.10
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.3
- Cisco DNA Center Release 1.3.1
- L2IOSv: 15.2
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance: ASA5512: 9.2
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance: ASA5516: 9.8
- Cisco Catalyst Switch: C3650: 16.6
- Cisco Catalyst Switch: C3850: 3.7
- Cisco Wireless Access Point: AP1852: 8.3
- Test PC: Windows 10 Enterprise
- AD/DNS: Window Server 2016
- Linux Kali: 4.17
- Cisco Anyconnect: 4.2
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Sr. Security engineer
- Lead Consultant Security
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Training Course?
On an average a CCNP Security (DNA Center & SD-Access) Certified Engineer with 3-5 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 50,000 to 75,000 per month in India.
After Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCNP Security or CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure or CCIE Security Lab training. There is huge demand for CCIE certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 4 weeks with 3 Hours / Day. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months with 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The Cisco DNA Center & SD-Access online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
Yes. Weekend training facility is available for working professionals.
A concentration exam is one of the two exams required for professional-level certification (CCNP). Concentration exams take a deeper dive into a relevant and related technology to the core, allowing the candidate to choose a topic that is either of interest or related to his or her chosen technology area of focus. For CCNP, there are concentration exams for all five technology tracks, Enterprise, Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center. There are also multiple concentration exams available for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose
Effective February 24, 2020, when you pass the concentration exam in a given technology track, you have three years from that pass date to pass a core exam within that same technology track to complete your professional certification.