Cisco Identity Service Engine Course Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Course Overview
We are the most renowned Institute for online and onsite Cisco Communications Manager Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks is considered as one of the most innovative, best, reliable and prestigious Cisco Communications Manager Training Institute in Mumbai, India. We also provide Corporate Training’s in Mumbai, India.
Our Cisco Identity Services Engine Training provides you how to deploy and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v2.4, an identity and access control policy platform that simplifies the delivery of consistent, highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections. This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and use Cisco ISE, including policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
Octa Networks provides Cisco Communications Manager training on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab facility. Cisco Communications Manager Curriculum is designed as per Cisco Communications Manager exam blueprint provided by Cisco. Octa Networks is providing Cisco Communications Manager Bootcamps and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their certifications.
Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of instructor-led online training
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Deploy and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v2.4
- Highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections
- Implement policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration
How you'll benefit
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Provide secure business and context-based access based on policies
- Centrally configure and manage profiler, posture, guest, authentication, and authorization services in a single web-based GUI console
- Provide a streamlined experience for implementing and customizing guest network access
- Gain leading-edge career skills for high-demand job roles and responsibilities focused on enterprise Security
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) exam
What is Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Course Curriculum?
Our Cisco ISE training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of Cisco ISE certification
Knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course:
- Familiarity with the Cisco IOS Software Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Familiarity with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with 802.1X
- Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Cisco ISE Use Cases
- Describing Cisco ISE Functions
- Cisco ISE Deployment Models
- Context Visibility
- Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Using 802.1X for Wired and Wireless Access
- Using MAC Authentication Bypass for Wired and Wireless Access
- Introducing Identity Management
- Configuring Certificate Services
- Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco TrustSec Configuration
- Easy Connect
- Web Authentication and Guest Services
- Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Introducing Guest Access Components
- Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Configuring Sponsor and Guest Portals
- Cisco ISE Profiler
- Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Profiling Deployment and Best Practices
- Cisco ISE BYOD
- Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Describing BYOD Flow
- Configuring the My Devices Portal
- Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
- Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Introducing Endpoint Compliance Services
- Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
- Working with Network Access Devices
- Review TACACS+
- Cisco ISE TACACS+ Device Administration
- Configure TACACS+ Device Administration
- TACACS+ Device Administration Guidelines and Best Practices
- Migrating from Cisco ACS to Cisco ISE
- Access the SISE Lab and Install ISE 2.4
- Configure Initial Cisco ISE Setup, GUI Familiarization, and System Certificate Usage
- Integrate Cisco ISE with Active Directory
- Configure Basic Policy on Cisco ISE
- Configure Policy Sets
- Configure Access Policy for Easy Connect
- Configure Guest Access
- Configure Guest Access Operations
- Create Guest Reports
- Configure Profiling
- Customize the Cisco ISE Profiling Configuration
- Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports
- Configure BYOD
- Blacklisting a Device
- Configure Cisco ISE Compliance Services
- Configure Client Provisioning
- Configure Posture Policies
- Test and Monitor Compliance-Based Access
- Test Compliance Policy
- Configure Cisco ISE for Basic Device Administration
- Configure TACACS+ Command Authorization
What to expect in the exam?
As of date there is no associated certification or exam announced by Cisco.
- 300-715 SISE exam tests your knowledge of Cisco Identify Services Engine, including architecture and deployment, policy enforcement, Web Auth and guest services, profiler, BYOD, endpoint compliance, and network access device administration.
- After you pass 300-715 SISE, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Identity Management Implementation certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the CCNP Security certification. To complete your CCNP Security certification, you must pass 350-701 SCOR exam.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs which boost their confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in Enterprise networks.
- Cisco ASA firewall - 5510 / 5512x / 5516 x
- Cisco firepower NGFW with NGIPS - 1000 series
- Firewall: Cisco 5510 (version 8.x & 9.x)
- WSA - Web security appliance.
- ISR G2 - 2911 series routers.
- Switches - 3560 / POE
- Server Machine - Fireamp / Cloud Firepower / NGIPS / WSA / ISE
- IP Phone - 7965
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Security engineer
- Security administrators
- Security consultants
- Network Security engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Training Course?
On an average a CCNP Security Certified Engineer (ISE) with 3-5 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 50,000 to 75,000 per month in India.
After Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCIE Security Lab training. There is huge demand for CCIE Security certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|Cisco ISE Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Cisco ISE||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Cisco ISE||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Cisco ISE||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Cisco ISE||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 4 weeks with 3 Hours / Day. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months with 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The Cisco Identity Service Engine online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
Yes. Weekend training facility is available for working professionals.
A concentration exam is one of the two exams required for professional-level certification (CCNP). Concentration exams take a deeper dive into a relevant and related technology to the core, allowing the candidate to choose a topic that is either of interest or related to his or her chosen technology area of focus. For CCNP, there are concentration exams for all five technology tracks, Enterprise, Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center. There are also multiple concentration exams available for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose
Effective February 24, 2020, when you pass the concentration exam in a given technology track, you have three years from that pass date to pass a core exam within that same technology track to complete your professional certification.