Cisco Expressway Course Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco Expressway Course Overview
We are the most renowned Institute for online and onsite Cisco Expressway Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks is considered as one of the most innovative, best, reliable and prestigious Cisco Expressway Training Institute in Mumbai, India. We also provide Corporate Training’s in Mumbai, India.
Our Cisco Expressway training provides you with knowledge about Cisco Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads.
Octa Networks provides Cisco Expressway training on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab facility. Cisco Expressway Curriculum is designed as per Expressway Certification exam blueprint provided by Cisco. Octa Networks is providing Cisco Expressway Bootcamps and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their certifications.
Cisco Expressway Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with CCNP Collaboration level knowledge
- Network engineers looking for the enhancement of their skills and acquire in-depth know-how in Enterprise Video conferencing solutions based on their interests or professional-level job roles
What you’ll learn in this course?
- How to enable business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features
- How to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads
How you'll benefit?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to use the tools and systems designed to facilitate team-based collaboration whether in-office or remote
- Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Expressway software for secure, remote access for phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices to support nontraditional workspaces
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in the high-demand area of Collaboration environments
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI) exam
What is Cisco Expressway Course Curriculum?
Our Cisco Expressway training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of Cisco Expressway certification
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
- Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History and Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
What to expect in the exam?
- 300-820 CLCEI exam tests your knowledge and skills related to collaboration cloud and edge solutions, expressway configurations, and Cisco WebEx Team hybrid and emerging technologies.
- After you pass 300-820 CLCEI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Cloud and Edge Implementation certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the CCNP Collaboration certification. To complete your CCNP Collaboration certification, you must pass 350-801 CLCOR exam.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our Cisco Expressway Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on Real Cisco Devices which boost their Confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in Enterprise Unified Communications deployment.
- Routers - 2911 ISR G2 Routers.
- Switches -3560 POE Switches.
- IP Phones - 7965 / 9971 / 8845 Series
- Servers - CUCM, CUC, UCCX, IM & PRESENCE, VCS & TMS.
- Cisco Expressway Series.
- Cisco Jabber Desktop & Mobile.
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
- Technical consultants
- Network designers
- Technical Solutions Architect
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the Cisco Expressway Training Course?
On an average a CCNP Collaboration (Expressway) Certified Engineer with 3-5 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 50,000 to 75,000 per month in India.
After Cisco Expressway training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCNP Collaboration or CCIE Collaboration Lab training. There is huge demand for CCIE Collaboration certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|Cisco Expressway Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Cisco Expressway||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Cisco Expressway||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Cisco Expressway||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Cisco Expressway||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 4 weeks with 3 Hours / Day. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months with 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The Cisco Expressway online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
Yes. Weekend training facility is available for working professionals.
A concentration exam is one of the two exams required for professional-level certification (CCNP). Concentration exams take a deeper dive into a relevant and related technology to the core, allowing the candidate to choose a topic that is either of interest or related to his or her chosen technology area of focus. For CCNP, there are concentration exams for all five technology tracks, Enterprise, Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center. There are also multiple concentration exams available for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose
Effective February 24, 2020, when you pass the concentration exam in a given technology track, you have three years from that pass date to pass a core exam within that same technology track to complete your professional certification.