Cisco ACI Course Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco ACI Course Overview
We are the most renowned Institute for online and onsite Cisco ACI Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks is considered as one of the most innovative, best, reliable and prestigious Cisco ACI Training Institute in Mumbai, India. We also provide Corporate Training’s in Mumbai, India.
Our Cisco ACI training covers you how to deploy and manage the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) mode. You will learn how to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services, and the fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration. You will gain hands-on practice implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
Octa Networks provides Cisco ACI training on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab facility. Cisco ACI Curriculum is designed as per ACI Certification exam blueprint provided by Cisco. Octa Networks is providing Cisco ACI Bootcamps and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their certifications.
Cisco ACI Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with CCNP Data Center level knowledge
- Network engineers looking for the enhancement of their skills and acquire in-depth know-how in Enterprise network solutions based on their interests or professional-level job roles
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Deploy, configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode
- Connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services
- Fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration
- Hands-on practice implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more
How you'll benefit
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Gain the skills and hands-on practice integrating the enhanced, automated capabilities of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode for quicker application deployment.
- Get the knowledge for protocols, solutions and designs to acquire professional-level and expert-level data center job roles.
- Prepare for Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI) exam.
What is ACI Course Curriculum?
Our Cisco ACI training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of Cisco ACI certification
Knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course:
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
- Introducing Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and Basic Concepts
- What Is Cisco ACI?
- Cisco ACI Topology and Hardware
- Cisco ACI Object Model
- Faults, Event Record, and Audit Log
- Cisco ACI Fabric Discovery
- Cisco ACI Access Policies
- Describing Cisco ACI Policy Model Logical Constructs
- Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding
- Bridge Domain
- Endpoint Group
- Application Profile
- Tenant Components Review
- Adding Bare-Metal Servers to Endpoint Groups
- Describing Cisco ACI Basic Packet Forwarding
- Endpoint Learning
- Basic Bridge Domain Configuration Knob
- Introducing External Network Connectivity
- Cisco ACI External Connectivity Options
- External Layer 2 Network Connectivity
- External Layer 3 Network Connectivity
- Introducing VMM Integration
- VMware vCenter VDS Integration
- Resolution Immediacy in VMM
- Alternative VMM Integrations
- Describing Layer 4 to Layer 7 Integrations
- Service Appliance Insertion Without ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
- Service Appliance Insertion via ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
- Service Graph Configuration Workflow
- Service Graph PBR Introduction
- Explaining Cisco ACI Management
- Out-of-Band Management
- In-Band Management
- Simple Network Management Protocol
- Configuration Backup
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Role-Based Access Control
- Cisco ACI Upgrade
- Collect Tech Support
- Validate Fabric Discovery
- Configure Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Create Access Policies and Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Enable Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG)
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 3 Connectivity
- Compare Traffic Forwarding Methods in a Bridge Domain
- Configure External Layer 2 (L2Out) Connection
- Configure External Layer 3 (L3Out) Connection
- Integrate Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) With VMware vCenter Using VMware Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
What to expect in the exam
- 300-620 DCACI exam tests your knowledge of Cisco switches in ACI mode including configuration, implementation, and management.
- After you pass 300-620 DCACI, You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center ACI Implementation certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the CCNP Data Center certification. To complete your CCNP Data Center certification, you must pass 350-601 DCCOR exam.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our Cisco ACI Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on Real Cisco Devices which boost their Confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in data center networks.
- Nexus Switches: 2000, 3000, 5000, 7000 series
- UCS: Fabric Interconnect, C-server, B-server chasis, Blade server, MDS
- ACI: APIC Server, 9300 and 9500 switches
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Data center engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network designer
- ACI Specialist
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the ACI Training Course?
On an average a CCNP Data Center (ACI) Certified Engineer with 3-5 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 50,000 to 75,000 per month in India.
After ACI training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCNP Data Center or CCIE Data Center Lab training. There is huge demand for CCIE Data Center certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|Cisco ACI Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Cisco ACI||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Cisco ACI||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Cisco ACI||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Cisco ACI||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 4 weeks with 3 Hours / Day. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months with 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The Cisco ACI online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
Yes. Weekend training facility is available for working professionals.
A concentration exam is one of the two exams required for professional-level certification (CCNP). Concentration exams take a deeper dive into a relevant and related technology to the core, allowing the candidate to choose a topic that is either of interest or related to his or her chosen technology area of focus. For CCNP, there are concentration exams for all five technology tracks, Enterprise, Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center. There are also multiple concentration exams available for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose
Effective February 24, 2020, when you pass the concentration exam in a given technology track, you have three years from that pass date to pass a core exam within that same technology track to complete your professional certification.