CUCM Course Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco Communications Manager Course Overview
We are the most renowned Institute for online and onsite Cisco Communications Manager Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks is considered as one of the most innovative, best, reliable and prestigious Cisco Communications Manager Training Institute in Mumbai, India. We also provide Corporate Training’s in Mumbai, India.
Our Cisco Communications Manager Training provides you the basic procedures for administering IP Phones and Users, understanding the Dial Plan and implementing Features. In addition to instructor-led lecture and discussions, you will configure CUCM and Cisco IP Phones in the lab, either in a live classroom or WebEx remote classroom environment. While the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software used in the class will be version 11.0.1, the course material is applicable to versions 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.x. The concepts and the lab tasks are the same for most of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software versions.
Octa Networks provides Cisco Communications Manager training on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab facility. Cisco Communications Manager Curriculum is designed as per Cisco Communications Manager exam blueprint provided by Cisco. Octa Networks is providing Cisco Communications Manager Bootcamps and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their certifications.
Cisco Communications Manager Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with CCNA level knowledge
- Network engineers looking for the enhancement of their skills and acquire in-depth know-how in Enterprise Unified Communications solutions based on their interests or professional-level job roles
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the CUCM 10.0 system and its environment
- Configure CUCM to support IP Phones in multiple locations
- Configure CUCM to route calls to internal, inter-cluster and PSTN destinations
- Configure User accounts and multi-level administration
- Understand User Web Page functionality
- Configure user features including Intercom, Hunt Groups, [Other Group] Call Pickup and Presence
- Understand Unified Mobility, Mobile Voice Access and Enterprise Feature Access
- Understand the capabilities of and demonstrate the Bulk Administration Tool
- Understand and configure the Disaster Recovery System
- Understand the revised Licensing model for Cisco Unified Communications
- Understand and demonstrate the use of the Unified Reporting tool
- Understand and demonstrate the use of the Dialed Number Analyzer
How you'll benefit?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to use the tools and systems designed to facilitate team-based collaboration whether in-office or remote.
- Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Communications Manager software for secure, remote access for phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices to support nontraditional workspaces.
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in the high-demand area of Collaboration environments
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) exam.
What is Cisco Expressway Course Curriculum?
Our Cisco CUCM training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of Cisco Communications Manager Certification
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are:
- Basic knowledge of IP and networking or voice networks is suggested, but not required
- Basic knowledge of the Windows desktop environment
- Basic understanding of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing.
- Basic knowledge of traditional PSTN operations and technologies, including PBX and voice-mail administration tasks
- Introduction to IP Telephony
- Exploring IP Telephony
- Describing Deployment Models
- Understanding Advanced Multisite Features
- Defining the Basic Configuration
- Logging In to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Examining Basic Server Configuration
- Describing Multilevel Administration
- Configuring DRS Backup and Restore Procedures
- User Administration
- Understanding User Configuration
- Using the User Web Pages
- Exploring Phone Registration and Cisco Unified IP Phones
- Configuring System Parameters
- Supporting Cisco Unified IP Phones
- Exploring Phone Registration and IP Phone Communications
- Utilizing the Bulk Administration Tool (BAT)
- Basic Route Plan Configuration
- Implementing Dial Plan Connectivity
- Creating Route Plans
- Route Filters and Digit Manipulation
- Configuring Translation Patterns and Route Filters
- Implementing Digit Manipulation
- Class of Control
- Defining Class of Control
- Using Class of Control Features
- Understanding Media Resources
- Defining Media Resources
- Exploring Media Resource Management
- Features and Services
- Describing Basic Features
- Exploring Hunt Groups
- Describing Phone Services
- Connection and Orientation to the NterOne Voice Lab Environment
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initial Settings
- Backing Up Cisco Unified Communications Manager Using the Disaster Recovery System
- Managing User Accounts in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing IP Phones
- Implementing PSTN Gateways
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call-Routing Components
- Implementing Digit Manipulation
- Implementing Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) for calls to and from the Actual PSTN
- Implementing Media Resources
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
What to expect in the exam?
- 300-810 CLICA exam tests your knowledge and skills related to collaboration applications, including SSO, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, and application clients.
- After you pass 300-810 CLICA, You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the CCNP Collaboration certification. To complete your CCNP Collaboration certification, you must pass 350-801 CLCOR exam.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our Cisco Communications Manager Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on Real Cisco Devices which boost their Confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in Enterprise Unified Communications deployment.
- Routers - 2911 ISR G2 Routers.
- Switches -3560 POE Switches.
- IP Phones - 7965 / 9971 / 8845 Series
- Servers - CUCM, CUC, UCCX, IM & PRESENCE, VCS & TMS.
- Cisco Expressway Series.
- Cisco Jabber Desktop & Mobile.
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
- Technical consultants
- Network designers
- Technical Solutions Architect
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the Cisco Expressway Training Course?
On an average a CCNP Collaboration (Communications Manager) Certified Engineer with 3-5 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 50,000 to 75,000 per month in India.
After Cisco Expressway training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCNP Collaboration or CCIE Collaboration Lab training. There is huge demand for CCIE Collaboration certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|Cisco Communications Manager Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Cisco Communications Manager||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Cisco Communications Manager||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Cisco Communications Manager||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Cisco Communications Manager||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 4 weeks with 3 Hours / Day. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months with 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The Cisco Communications Manager online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
Yes. Weekend training facility is available for working professionals.
A concentration exam is one of the two exams required for professional-level certification (CCNP). Concentration exams take a deeper dive into a relevant and related technology to the core, allowing the candidate to choose a topic that is either of interest or related to his or her chosen technology area of focus. For CCNP, there are concentration exams for all five technology tracks, Enterprise, Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center. There are also multiple concentration exams available for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose
Effective February 24, 2020, when you pass the concentration exam in a given technology track, you have three years from that pass date to pass a core exam within that same technology track to complete your professional certification.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is an integrated collaboration infrastructure for calling, messaging and mobility.
Yes, While the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software used in the class will be version 11.0.1, the course material is applicable to versions 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.x.