By clicking on the ‘SUBMIT / REGISTER / REQUEST A CALLBACK / ENROLLING FOR A Course’ option, the participant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, Course Durations, Batch Information, Payment Information, Fees Revisions. In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, courseware, products and services (“Services”) published, available or provided on www.octanetworks.com (the “Website”), which is owned, maintained and monitored by Octa Networks Experts Private Limited (“Us”, “We” or “Our”). The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- Octa Networks follows a Bring Your Own Laptop policy. This is both environmentally friendly and user friendly.
- SIM card (for international students) are available for $20 (they are relatively cheaper if purchased at the airport – recommended).
- Non- submission of feedback forms is taken as confirmation that services were satisfactory.
- In order to maintain safety, security, and discipline for its client, Octa Networks does not allow visitors inside any of the Octa Networks apartments.
- Octa Networks can assist you in purchasing associated services/goods during your stay at Octa Networks e.g. flights, books, computer peripherals. If you want Octa Networks to pay on your behalf, a surcharge of 10% is applicable.
- When Student achieves their certification from any OEM (Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, AWS, Palo Alto, etc) for which he/she had enrolled for training with Octa Networks, then Octa Networks reserves the right to market their certification credentials on their website, Facebook, Linkedin, Mass Email, IM or any social media platform.
- Octa Networks is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during the course of your training. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place.
- Octa Networks is not responsible for the theft of belongings during your stay in India. Please take the necessary precautions.
- A student will not make a job offer to an employee of Octa Networks.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification training program before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In the case of disruptive/unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Octa Networks Management will be final in such cases.
- Octa Networks prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.
- Smoking or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited on the premises.
- A security guard has the authority to check student’s bags anytime.
- The premise is under CCTV surveillance.
- All calls are recorded for training and quality purpose.
- Mobile needs to be turned off in Training labs and Classrooms.
- Students are not allowed to use any phone or devices except provided in training labs.
- Students are responsible for their own vehicle parking.
Policies for Students:
Registrations and Admissions
- The admission of the candidate at Octa Networks will be confirmed only after the complete fee payment or Down Payment or First installment.
- The batches will be allotted according to the first-come, first-serve rule. By any chance, if the first batch is complete fully, the candidate will be allotted to the next batch for the same course.
- Maintaining 90% and above attendance is mandatory at Octa Networks.
- No Project Letters, Internship Letters or Training Letter will be provided to students with low attendance. In case of emergencies, attend the next class of the other batch with the permission of the trainer.
Course Upgradation Policies
- Candidate can upgrade any course at any point in the time.
- Octa Networks' training course material is based on Cisco blueprints. It is designed by experienced professionals to make sure that students clear their Cisco Exams and gain knowledge and skills.
- Also, official Cisco Press Books are provided to every student to read-only. If the book is torn or damaged in any way, it needs to be returned/exchanged within 24 hours. In a few courses, Cisco Press books are not provided and third party books are provided to students.
- Octa NetworksExpert Private Limited Company is registered by the Ministry of Corporate affairs as an Educational Service Provider. The Training certificates are provided to every student under Octa Networks' name post completion of training.
- These certificates will only be provided to students with attendance of a minimum 90% and full fee payment receipt.
- It is to be noted that these are not Cisco Global Certification.
- The certificate will be provided only after the successful completion of the training course.
- Students are required to fill out the Certification form to avail a hard copy of the certification.
Discipline is very important to maintain the decorum of any place. To have a productive environment at Octa Networks, there are some rules to be abided. The admission of the candidate can be canceled if,
- She/he is absent for six consecutive classes with no intimation.
- Creating nuisance in class, disturb other students or any other act of indiscipline.
- Octa Networks reserves all rights to cancel the admission of the student without any prior notice.
- In case you are late / leave early for a session in Online Training, there will be no compensatory class
- In case you are not satisfied and wish to discontinue, you have to inform on the 2nd day of training.
- Distribution of the content of training in any form is prohibited.
- Though in 1-on-1 online training we allow mutually acceptable rescheduling of classes, the max period for availing a 40 hours training is 3 weeks.
- The student is responsible for recording Instructor Led Online Training sessions. Octa Networks does not record sessions and thus cannot provide recording post the training session.
- Maximum 2-sessions can be accommodated against non-attendance/cancellations of a training session by the student as per the confirmed training schedule at the time of registration. The rescheduled session will be as per mutual convenience.
- Payments can be done via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, Net Banking, Online Transfer, etc. and need to be done in advance.
- Receipt of every payment will be provided to each student.
- A new batch starts on every Monday or Saturday or alternate Monday or Saturday for different courses.
- Batch / Batches can be postponed or rescheduled anytime with the intimation to students. Students can change their batches after the discussion with the Management.
- The admission of the candidate is confirmed only after the payment of the full fees of the first installment. Fees can be paid via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, Net Banking, Cheque.
- The fees mentioned on the website in exclusive of GST (18%) tax.
- The fees can be changed without any prior updates to students and will be updated on the website.
- If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
- Overseas credit card payments involve a mark-up of up to 3% due to currency exchange. This is mentioned in Terms and Conditions of every card issuing bank. Octa Networks charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay 3% more due to the mark-up
- Payments not received by due date attract financial charges of 18% per annum.
- Prices mentioned in INR (Indian National Rupee) are applicable to Residents of India only.
Course Repeat / Revision Policies
- Octa Networks students can repeat the same course 3 times free of cost. Contact the helpdesk and ask for the next batch of the same course. This policy of 3 times the revision of courses is only applicable for the same version of the course. In case of any version up-gradation, extra charges will be applicable.
- Do note that, usually version of every Cisco training in updated every 3 years.
Job Guarantee Program Polices
- Term of Job Guarantee Program is subjected to the successful completion of the course, exams, and qualifying success criteria.
- Not everyone is given admission in Job Guarantee Training. There is a Selection Process / Discussion before giving admission to any student.
- It is mandatory to have 90% attendance to qualify for Job Guarantee Mock Interviews, Examinations and Placements.
- There are series of mock interviews and pre-placement exams that need to be qualified for in order to sit for the placements.
- Job Guarantee Program is not available for all the courses.
- It is mandatory for Job Guarantee Program students to attend classes for Resume Writing, Personality Development, etc.
There are various discounts available on various courses but only one (maximum) discount will be applicable.