Cisco SD-WAN Course Training Institute in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs (Physical Devices)
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
Cisco SD-WAN Course Overview
We are the most renowned Institute for online and onsite Cisco SD-WAN Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks is considered as one of the most innovative, best, reliable and prestigious Cisco SD-WAN Training Institute in Mumbai, India. We also provide Corporate Training’s in Mumbai, India.
Our Cisco SD-WAN training gives you deep-dive about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy and replace edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout.
Octa Networks provides Cisco SD-WAN course on REAL Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab facility. SD-WAN Curriculum is designed as per SD-WAN Certification exam blueprint provided by Cisco. Octa Networks is providing Cisco SD-WAN Bootcamps and focused training facilities across India and abroad. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their certifications.
Cisco SD-WAN Certification Course Details
- 1 month of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 month of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with CCNP Enterprise level knowledge.
- Network engineers looking for the enhancement of their skills and acquire in-depth know-how in Enterprise network solutions based on their interests or professional-level job roles.
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Design, deploy, configure, and manage Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution
- Migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN
- Best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and branch
- Implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies.
How you'll benefit?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity
- Meet Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
- Prepare for the Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-WAN (300-415 ENSDWI) exam.
What is SD-WAN Course Curriculum?
Our SD-WAN training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of SD-WAN Exam
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec
- Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Network
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Architecture
- Cisco SD-WAN Deployment
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
- Deploying Edge Devices
- Deploying Edge Devices with Zero-Touch Provisioning
- Using Device Configuration Templates
- Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
- Cisco SD-WAN Routing Options
- Using Dynamic Routing
- Providing Site Redundancy and High Availability
- Configuring Transport-Side Connectivity
- Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration
- Reviewing Cisco SD-WAN Policy
- Defining Advanced Control Policies
- Defining Advanced Data Policies
- Implementing Application-Aware Routing
- Implementing Internet Breakouts and Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco SD-WAN Migration and Interoperability
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Hybrid Scenarios
- Performing a Migration
- Cisco SD-WAN Management and Operations
- Performing Day-2 Operations
- Performing Upgrades
- Deploying Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
- Adding a Branch Using Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Deploying Devices Using Configuration Templates
- Configuring Controller Affinity
- Implementing Dynamic Routing Protocols on Service Side
- Implementing Transport Location (TLOC) Extensions
- Implementing Control Policies
- Implementing Data Policies
- Implementing Application-Aware Routing
- Implementing Internet Breakouts
- Migrating Branch Sites
- Performing an Upgrade
What to expect in the exam?
- 300-415 ENSDWI exam tests your knowledge to design, deploy, configure, and manage your SD-WAN solution in an enterprise network.
- After you pass 300-415 ENSDWI, You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the new CCNP Enterprise certification. To complete your CCNP Enterprise certification, you must pass 350-401 ENCOR exam.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our Cisco SD-WAN Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on Real Cisco Devices which boost their Confidence at handling these devices and tools efficiently in enterprise networks.
- Router: ISR 1841, 1905, 2811, 2911
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560 Poe Switch
- Tools: Cisco IOS , Putty, GNS and Cisco Packet Tracer, IDLE Tool for python scripting
- Virtual Image: vSmart, vBond, vManage, vEdge
What Jobs are available after the course?
- Network administrators
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Wireless network engineers
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the SD-WAN Training Course?
On an average a CCNP Enterprise Certified Engineer (SD-WAN) with 2-3 years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 30,000 to 50,000 per month in India
After SD-WAN training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCNP Enterprise or CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure. There is huge demand for CCIE Enterprise Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||300 USD||Pearson VUE|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||SD-WAN||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||SD-WAN||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||SD-WAN||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||SD-WAN||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
The duration of course depends on the batch you select. Regular (Mon – Fri) classroom training spans over the period of 4 weeks or 3 Hours / Days. Weekend (Sat – Sun) classroom training takes 2 Months or 4 Hours/Day. You can choose online/offline training mode and check out the schedule and fees accordingly.
Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
You may earn between 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 INR which may increase significantly with work experience, improved hands-on skills and other related factors.
Yes. The SD-WAN online training batches are available on both weekdays as well as weekends in morning and evening sessions.
We provide lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide. We offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. Our training is best in Mumbai and our trainers are CCIE Certified.
Yes. Weekend training facility is available for working professionals.
A concentration exam is one of the two exams required for professional-level certification (CCNP). Concentration exams take a deeper dive into a relevant and related technology to the core, allowing the candidate to choose a topic that is either of interest or related to his or her chosen technology area of focus. For CCNP, there are concentration exams for all five technology tracks, Enterprise, Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center. There are also multiple concentration exams available for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose
Effective February 24, 2020, when you pass the concentration exam in a given technology track, you have three years from that pass date to pass a core exam within that same technology track to complete your professional certification.